tuscl

Best Club for Couples in Florida?

Sunday, April 10, 2011 12:32 PM
The wife and I love to go to strip clubs together. We just went to Mons last weekend where she got a awesome lap dance from 2 very hot ladies. With that said she would rather go to a full nude club with a full bar. She would also like to find a club to go to where more serious contact can happen between her and the dancers in a private room. She's really wanting to have a dancer fondle her kitty during a dance and not to mention have the dancer stick her kitty up into her face, so close to where she can almost lick it. Can anybody direct us to a very couple friendly club that meets these requirements? We live close to Tampa, New Port Richy and Orlando area.

17 comments

• mikewazowski
    13 years ago
    You'll find what you are looking for, in New Port Richey. Both Foxy and Emperors will fit the bill for your desires.
  • ripbecki
    13 years ago
    I don't see a Emperors in New Port Richey
  • ripbecki
    13 years ago
    NM found it in Holliday
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    Does she want an attractive woman to get nasty with her in a private room, or just any woman? If it doesn't matter, then the Emperors will work well. If she wants an attractive woman to do this, you'll both be better off at Scarlett's at Ybor Strip. Private rooms, great looking women, bouncers who'll stay away if you're in the private rooms, etc.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    You can go into a strip club hoping for this kind of action but the best way to guarantee it is an OTC. Might be more enjoyable too.
  • mikewazowski
    13 years ago
    Trust me, Stiletto, it IS guaranteed at Foxy and Emperors. Emp's with most dancers and Foxy with every last one of them.
  • ripbecki
    13 years ago
    Willy she'd prefer a attractive woman, isn't Scarlett's a none Liquor place? Stiletto what is a OTC?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    OTC = Out of the club sex
  • ripbecki
    13 years ago
    ah ty vince
  • ripbecki
    13 years ago
    She can get OTC when ever she wants , but having a stripper play with her in a club is a fantasy of hers. Doesn't have to be full blown sex just some very hands on fondling of her kitty etc.
  • ripbecki
    13 years ago
    i need to get her to write a review for Mons , we just went there two weekends ago and she had allot of fun. She didn't get exactly what she wanted but it was close. She had this smoking black girl grinding on her and then she brought back a friend a few mins later and she was a bit more wild. She went down the top of the wife's dress and rub her tits and pushed her knee up against the wife's clit. Might have went further if they had private rooms and alcohol.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Didn't another new joiner with another handle ask the same question a couple of weeks ago? Seems too that a recent Mons review came from a chick who went to club with dude.
  • ripbecki
    13 years ago
    I read that Minnow that's the same night we went, there where a few couples in the club that night
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here is a glossary of strip club terms like OTC [view link]
  • ripbecki
    13 years ago
    cool thanks samsung
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "She can get OTC when ever she wants" Do tell...
  • ripbecki
    13 years ago
    we belong to a swingers site so she can get sex when whenever she wants
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion