tuscl

TUSCL Midwest Meeting?

DougS
Florida
I am planning a last-minute sexpedition tomorrow and wonderin' if any TUSCLers might planning on also being in da house. My curr fav is out of town, so I'm looking at this as a "scouting trip" to see if I can add any talent to my OTC "team". (plus there's a girl that I've been dyin' to play with and with my curr fav gone, now is my chance, though she usually isn't there on a Wed)

I am heading to HH probably mid-afternoon. Depending on the talent and success, I will either stay there, or continue to BBF. Night shift, I will probably do the reverse, since my hotel is in Kokomo (Love Shack North).

5 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Hope you have fun but I can't make it...I heard Kokomo has a lot of OTC offers.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I've done that exact routine before. Also Big Daddy's and Big Daddy's 2. Never Little Daddy's, but that sounds like the most ITC Kokomo has to offer.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Sorry, tied up today ( nothing kinky). Missed a mini-convention by a few days, racejeff and I visited Brass Su. night.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I'd love to meet most of you guys (definitely not all, but most). Some of us just need a little more lead time than 24hours to get away.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Yeah... sorry for the lack of advance notice. I was looking forward to my visit(s) and thought I'd take a stab in the dark to see if anyone would be around.

Maybe we could share email addresses (VIA PM MESSAGES - NOT FOR EVERYONE'S EYES) so that we can arrange a convention later. Although usually my visits revolve around OTC activities, so we'll have to see what can be worked out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion