tuscl

Jason Biggs turned off by wife's stripper pole

"American Pie" star Jason Biggs' obsessive-compulsive disorder is ruining things at home - because he can't fully enjoy his wife's stripper pole antics.

The actor's wife, Jenny Mollen, brought the pole home after signing up for stripper exercise classes - and insisted on putting it up in the couple's living room.

Biggs says on "Access Hollywood Live," "For the most part it's just there... We don't really do anything... I should probably gift it to Charlie (Sheen); he would probably get a lot more use out of it.

"My wife is crazy... She bought it because she was taking these prostitution classes, these work-out classes and she came home with it one day and she said, 'I got a stripper pole; we're gonna put it up in the living room,' and I'm like, 'No, we're not.'

"Every guy I told, they were like, 'That's the coolest thing ever,' and I'm like, 'Not when it's in the middle of your living room... I tell you when a stripper pole is cool - at a strip club when some other girl, not your wife, is dancing on it.

"It's very sexy and she does do it occasionally, but for the most part I have such OCD she'll be like doing a show... and I'm just, like, watching her, like, big stripper heels dig into the hardwood the whole time... and I get all freaked out about that; I can't even pay attention to her."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dail…

6 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    He's an idiot. If I had his money, I'd put a small stage in a gameroom (he should have one), then mount the pole on the stage.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "Dear Jenny, If you want to leave Mr. OCD Retard, I have a room where can install your pole and dig up the floor all you want."

Way to diss your wife in public, numbnutz. "Prostitution classes"? The mind boggles at the stupidity it takes to do something like this. That beats Dougster and me *combined*.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    It's ok, I'm sure she's turned off by his POLE as well.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well if he can't handle it i'll gladly let her play on the pole ;)
  • boss435
    14 years ago
    What a spoiled shithead.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    More than likely, he was being facetious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion