tuscl

Mark Your Calendars, Houston, April 2-April 4

Monday, March 14, 2011 9:30 PM
The NCAA Final Four will be in Houston that weekend, along with the PGA Championship. If you haven't made hotel reservations, move quickly. The PGA will be in the Northeast quarter, so the nearest clubs will be St. James, Houston Dolls, Rick's and the Trophy Club. The NCAA will be downtown-be forewarned, there is no parking downtown, and there are a lot of unscrupulous parking lot owners downtown in collusion with the wrecker drivers. The nearest clubs will be Treasures, Centerfolds, and the Penthouse club. Since it is the NCAA, I expect the black clubs will be hopping. Check out Harlem Knights, Club Onyx, and High Rollers. Radio station 97.9 (The Box) advertises black strip clubs 24/7. Listen in for their specials. Palace Inn and Scottish Inn rent by the hour. The City and County has budget problems so, most likely, vice will be working the low rent hotels to look for traffickers and underage hookers. The best prospects for extras will be in the club. Have fun.

4 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the local intel Dudester.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Rick's Cabaret corporation owns 4 Houston area clubs (rick's, Onyx, XTC north, XTC south).
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I avoid hitting strip clubs when there is a major event in town. During the Masters turnament in Augusta, Ga, you cannot get a hotel room within 100 miles. And closest decent strip club is my favorite club. 70 miles away. Those golf nuts spend big bucks.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Oaks/Derby, hell, the whole two weeks of the Derby Festival, is the same around here. Room rates go up and availability goes down. Both dramatically. And the girls are *tired*.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion