Extras in Indy

I'm heading to Indy next week for a month long business trip. I've been reading reviews of the SCs there and some are great, but I havent been able to find any place that seemed to consistently offer extras. Anyone have any ideas?

7 comments

• Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Brad's Brass Flamingo, while great for LDs, generally WON'T offer extras, at least that I've seen. I've tried all the rooms and have found the regular $10 LD area (w/addnl $2 house-fee at night) provides about the best service as you'll get. Maybe some guys have found some extras available, but I've never been offered and I've not tried to push it too much.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    onlp post, zero reviews :rolleyes:

honest officer, the only extra i remember is when the kid in the old movies selling newspapers on the street corner is yelling EXTRA!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    "only" post, DAMN! where's that edit button?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I would try to work on them for otc then.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Crazy, you've got the wrong idea. There is no sex in the champagne room, period.

• racejeff
    14 years ago
    Rod what do you define as extras? I would describe Indy as a very good high contact mileage market with limited extras. Liquor licenses are too valuable to risk.

Rumor has it there are 1 or 2 well known by locals clubs where chances are better. That said I really don't look for extras and the dancer friends I have all talk about how dirty their club is.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Racejeff - I agree with your assessment of BBF - good contact mileage with occasional, but limited, extras. And I'm really referring to light extras, such as a covert reach-in-pants for a couple quick strokes or allowing my hand to slip under her bikini bottom when it's out of the bouncer's line of vision. I've never been offered, nor seen, nor heard of heavier extras such as out-and-out hand-jobs, sucking, finger insertions, etc.

As for other clubs in Indy, I've tried most and have found them lacking in service and girl quality, while being more expensive than BBF. Maybe there's one or two I overlooked?

When next in Indy, I'm planning to trek north to Hip Hugger, and will be sure to review when I do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion