tuscl

Upcoming Trip to Vegas

Friday, February 25, 2011 10:08 PM
I will be heading to Vegas in a couple of weeks for work, and I will have every night Mon-Thurs to hit up the SC's. (And write subsequent reviews of course.) Anyone know which clubs to hit on which night? (From the last post, it sounds like I should stay away from Deja Vu.) What are the best clubs for a combination of hottest dancers, best mileage, possibility of ITC extras, but not necessarily OTC extras during the week nights? I have been to Vegas numerous times but always on the weekend. Does the talent drop off a lot during the week?

6 comments

• londonguy
    13 years ago
    IMO the best club is OG has the best combination of your required elements. The hottest dancers are in Rhino, Ricks and Treasures. Rhino mileage is very low out of VIP, Ricks and Treasures is a bit better if you hit it off with the right girl. Avoid Hustler and Sapphire. I find the talent to be the same all days. Good luck, i'll be there again in August hopefully :-) Look forward to reading your reviews.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    i've had bad luck at Treasures, but others rave about it... I've done really well at spearmint and OG, you may want to try spearmint earlier in the week, girls are still hot and tend to bend the rules more..... agree with London guy, stay away from sapphire's.....
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    AVOID The Pussycat Lounge. BEST value is the rail at the Rhino. Eye candy, eye candy, eye candy galore!!!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    From the looks of things in the previous topic today, you can probably cross Deja Vu off your list.
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    i agree with chimark. never had anything better than an average visit at treasures. average girls, even on a friday nite, no energy in club. just blah. try rhino on thurs., by then some of the weekend dancers will be on hand, but u won't have to worry about a huge weekend crowd. and by the way, yes, rhino does have a few beautiful women, but please don't believe any review that says "they were all knockouts," of "everyone was at least a 9." remember, this is a strip club, not the midsummernite dream party at the playboy mansion...
  • berkshire
    13 years ago
    I have heard good things about Little Darlings which is a totally nude strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion