tuscl

Email from a friend re Dancers Show Club in Indy

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Only other Indianapolis club other than Brads (BBF)that I have been to. Only made one weekday night visit. Club very classy looking inside and outside. Two good points to it. The semi-private lap dance area consisted of a set of wooden constructed booths, open front, but divided between each other, located at the back of the main club. As you step in the booth, there is this gigantic fish acquarium with many tropical fish. I took one good looking dancer back, probably an 8 for $20 laps, figure 2 to begin with. At the biginning of her first lap dance, I knew I would be spending at least $100 for laps. My shirt was tucked inside my trousers and she pulled it up out of the trousers. Of course I was commando and after lapping me for about 1 minute, she knew that! She did the standard SS compliments we all get (how big and hard we are). Near the end of the first lap, she asked me if I wanted another dance and I responded with, "Definately, probably will want more dances after the second lap dance!" That was her cue to start playing me up for a trip to their VIP room. She didn't hesitate at all and unsnapped my trousers, pulled the zipper down and began working my cock like a champ, fisting the shit out of it. About the third dance, she was back riding Mr Happy inbetween her bare pussy lips but keeping him outside of going home!! I think I ended up doing a fourth lap dance where she began getting the ole' cock wet, by spitting in her hand, and trying to get me off. I mentioned I was glad she wettened HIM up, as HE was getting raw and she said if we went back to the VIP room she would wet Mr Happy up all over.... if she could get all of it in her mouth!!! Bingo!!! Went to the VIP room, very nice, we were the only ones. $150 for 30 minutes, no additional tip required. Waitress came back and supplied us with our drinks. Had almost total privacy as we had the place to ourselves, a little too lighted, and a small open entrance. We took to the couches in the back of the room. She had my pants undone and almost pulled them off!!! Blowing the shit out of Mr Happy with me watching for the waitress to return. Sure enough, I mention the waitress returning and before she got to us, Mr Happy was inside the pants, but the dancer told me to give the waitress a $10 tip after she brings our second set of drinks. She returns and I tip her the $10. The waitress winks at my dancer, who happened to be rubbing my hardon with her hand as the waitress looks down and smiles. The waitress thanked me for the great tip and said, "I guess you two won't be needing me to bother you for awhile, and all three of us break into a laugh and agreed that the dancer and I will be just fine with NO MORE drinks. The girls wink and the waitress leaves. I love how these waitresses and dancers work so well together. Anyway, she continues working me over fist fucking me and sucking me off finally (CIM) but spits my cum into one of our empty glasses. As we are leaving, I asked the dancer, are you sure you don't want to give that ONE empty glass you used back to our waitress? We both burst out laughing. This was an experience I'd rate at a definate 9!!! Would I go back? In a heartbeat!!! And I will too!

8 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Indy clubs are going to see some increase in business next year for the super bowl. Here in columbus in two weeks is the arnold classic. I met several dancers last year during the arnold classic weekend from out of town working during the event. I will be interested to know if any Detroit dancers will come down to work during the arnold classic weekend.
    One nice thing about out of town dancers is that they are not familiar with the columbus bullshit rules so they will give better dances but on the other hand they are from out of town and not interested in repeat business so will try to rip off customers.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I have heard good things about DSC. It sounds like a good alternative to BBF.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Definitely higher mileage than Brad's Brass or Hip Hugger. But twcie the price of Detroit.
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    I hear that's the place for ITC. I think BBF, though allows liberal two way contact, barely tolerates BJ, HJ, etc.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I haven't been to Dancers... that's one of the few in the Indy area that I have NOT been to. I'd heard that the girls are prettier at Dancers than Brad's, but that mileage was less. Maybe I was misinformed?! I think next time in Indy, I will look up Dancers! So many places to go... so little time!
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I've been to DSC many times and I believe Shadowcat's experience was a little out of the norm. I've also been in Goodfella's (DSC's VIP room) as described by sc. Maybe things are shifting in terms of the standards at this club. But my experience has always been that this is a rather upscale club with great looking ladies with no where near the intensity of Detroit clubs.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I recognize the review, and its author. His experience was above the norm there. I think review 4 yrs old, and that author is presently spending time in a much different environment.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    wow.. seeing some of the old gang reappearing... first Book Guy, now Minnow... welcome back!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion