tuscl

Are you giving her anything for Valentines day?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, February 4, 2011 10:51 PM
For your S/O or ATF? Yesterday I went to [view link] and ordered a 2 lb box of chocolates to be sent to gridget's home address. Women eat that shit up and See's candies are the best in the world IMO.

20 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Giving her my cock doesn't count?
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Only if you give it to her with a "Heart On".
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    It's freaking Valentine's Day already? Sheesh!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Dancers will be dropping heavy hints about tips for Valentine's Day. I prefer to stay away and avoid the nagging noise. VD appreciation is for those who are held close and deserve the attention.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "VD appreciation is for those who are held close and deserve the attention." Unintentional funny??? LMAO! Shadow, Warren Buffet, owner of Sees, would be happy to hear of your endorsement (no matter where it gets posted! Talk about some free mileage you're giving...)
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    my dick in her mouth
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    I,m burnt out on giving. Time for operation shut down.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    any strip clubs having valentine day promotions or discounts?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I've got 3 favs who I see OTC. I gotta give them Valentine cards and I gotta put some cash in the cards so I don't look cheap. I don't really want to, but dancers love this kind of crap like all women. I know it will pay dividends in the long run.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    Good hint. I'll take this advice from shadowcat. Hopefully such behavior will not be viewed as a tag of pathetic loser who has no one else to miss for VD...
  • fesz
    13 years ago
    Smasung1, a couple of club here in Portland is having $10 dances for VD.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    let's see, most of us like young, slender women dancing at the pole, right? why does giving a woman like this a couple of pounds of chocolate (which is likely to cause her to put on 5-10 pounds!) seem like a bad idea?
  • ILiveAtStripClubs
    13 years ago
    See's Candies are the shit! They're like the Ferrari of the chocolate world.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    damn I am going order some see's for myself to test taste them.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I have given my ATF things in the past, but not in recent years. My SO, I started giving her a rose for ever Valentines day we were together. When it started costing more than my mortgage, I stop. Now I take her out to dinner. We rarely exchange gifts, but I still do our anniversary and her birthday. She got really upset last year on her 60 birthday because I did a small party for her. Oh well!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    No
  • troop
    13 years ago
    nope
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I agree that chocolate is adequete enough. No need to buy sth. more valuable. If not, that means the girl is just too needy.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    One blonde dancer offered me anal sex for $2000. I said "what'?!!! She laughed and said she wanted to know if I would say yes. Maybe later for a lot less. Meanwhile the one black dancer I had one dance with a while ago, said I could do whatever I wanted with her for $300. Thats how it is where I'm at. All the girls give vhm dances though as far as I can see.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Ignire the above. I'm in the wrong discussion!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion