tuscl

Some other people's stripper stories

Thursday, February 3, 2011 11:25 AM
There's a MMA forum I like to lurk on and recently there was a thread talking about their experiences with relationships with strippers...nothing new but I still found reading their experiences to be fascinating - the great sex, the crazy freak outs, the girls playing games, etc. Human drama at it's finest! [view link]

3 comments

• mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Hey thanks Slin. I'm gonna watch it for few days and see how it goes.
  • Slin
    13 years ago
    Yeah there's a guy there who's currently involved with a stripper...knows that he's hooked and going to be in a lot of trouble but the spell is just too strong for him to break. I predict massive "fun" in the days ahead.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Reading those posts made me remember one crazy dancer who claimed she knew me. I was curious so I listened to her and it did seem like she had at least observed me years ago. My memory isn't that great but I could not remember her. Before too long later that night I heard her say, I'm going to suck your dick. No talk about hooking up or meeting up later or anything like that. After one second I realized she was serious and not joking. She previously talked me into buying more drinks so I wasn't thinking too fast at this point. After that she gave me her number and talked about meeting up later to have sex. I had a suspicion that she might be serious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion