tuscl

Nothing like a little shiling to drum up business...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tropical Lei Reviews.

January 30, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 10 • Dancer Quality: 10 • Dollar Value: 10 • Overall Rating:
Visited on: Sunday Afternoon • Dancers on Shift: 11-25
tlhottie • Crystals back!! Hey boys I'm working Fridays and Sunday day shift from noon -7 pm. I will be back until the end of Feb. So come have some fun while I'm in town. Xoxo We recently remodeled to make room since the demise of HT and the seating is way better. $20 for topless and $40 nudes. We have 12 private VIP rooms. 3 dances for $120! All your fantasys can come true here. We like to please;) hope to see some of my old friends and make some new ones too! Muwah! Crystal xoxo.

If I was on my way back from Mt. Baldy, I might stop in for a look see. But I get much better prices at my favorite clubs in the S.E.

9 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Should be a blog entry.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    F must have approved it out of sympathy...she is probably a desperate single mother trying to support her family.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    A blog post would have been okay. A comment on the club's discussion would have been better. The thing is, this information might be of value to some customers. If you really liked Crystal, you might be glad to know that she is working at this club again.

StripClubList is an abysmal site, but some of the club comments are actually useful if you are trying to find out whether a favorite dancer is at a club or not, the days of the week the club is open, prices, hours, etc.

The club-discussion boards here could be like a good version of the comment section on SCL.

I made a thread about this once before:

http://www.tuscl.net/dt.php?DID=123624
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Just saw that place yesterday driving by on Flagler. Weird!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    just as much a self promotion as a club shill.
    not a review at all and doesn't belong there.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    It would be nice when you are looking at a club review to see a message about new comments if there have been any recent comments posted on the club discussion in the last two weeks. I often forget to even click on that feature since most people don't seem to use that feature because it seems so hidden and hard to notice that any new comment has been posted.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    maybe it is time for troop to submit a review about what a ROB she is
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol sam, don't tempt me :-)
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Dammit. It was supposed to read:

"Jack's back!! Hey girls, I'll be sittin' on my ass from Friday to Sunday, all shifts, and in between. I will not shave my back until the end of Feb. So come have some fun while I'm in town. Xoxo I understand that they recently remodeled to make room since the demise of HT and the seating is purported to be way better. $20 and I won't go nude and for $40 I won't even go topless. I require more than one of the 12 private VIP rooms, as I am a seriously fat guy, and the "rooms" are tiny. 3 dances for $120? If you insist. Bear in mind, I will make a mess in your hand, or in your hair, during the second song, but I will endeavor to do three if I must. All your fantasies can come true while I am there. I aim to please;) hope to see some of my new friends and "make" and many of them as possible. Muwah! BaddJack. xoxo."

Gosh darn editor.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion