tuscl

3 People Hospitalized After Shooting at Detroit Strip Club

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
DETROIT (WXYZ) - At least three people were sent to the hospital early Sunday morning after a shooting outside a Detroit strip club.

Detroit Police say as people were leaving the Onyx Strip Club around 2 a.m. someone fired shots into the crowd.

They say at least three people showed up at hospitals overnight.

Two people were treated at Sinai Grace while the other person went to Henry Ford Hospital - Fairlane. Investigators say the victims only suffered minor injuries to their hands or legs.

Police are still investigating.

(Link has video.)
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detr….

9 comments

• deogol
    14 years ago
    Some say "secondary effects" due to strip clubs, I say some cities are like that too. I am sure Auburn Hills wishes Detroit would "close down" too.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    best to visit detroit during the dayshift. Free cover or $5 cover at most clubs and feels safe.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Another one. Just what we need.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    These strip club customers must be pussies. Most Detroiters would have pulled out their pistols and fired back.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Don't think I've been to Onyx, or ever even thought about going.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Apparently a bad-ass Detroiter decided to shoot up a police station today. Those stations are filled with nothing but criminals!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    More shootings than I can count in one Detroit week-end. Bodies found in a basement that looks like it was used for dog fighting. A serial rapist on the prowl at bus stops--caught by angry citizens. Shooting outside a strip club. And a shooting inside a police station, where, fortunately, the only fatality was the shooter, himself.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah, nothing like a Detroit club. LOL A true microcosym of society. Down, but not out, it shall rise again. Hopefully with strip clubs on every street. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah, nothing like a Detroit club. LOL A true microcosym of society. Down, but not out, it shall rise again. Hopefully with strip clubs on every street. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion