tuscl

Shaking booty or shaking the past

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
English teacher: Stripper gig behind board charges
Associated Press
Holland Township— An English teacher in danger of losing her job over classroom performance says her previous gig as a stripper is the real reason she is being targeted by a West Michigan school board.

Susan Brennan and her lawyer claimed during Monday night's West Ottawa board meeting that the 20-year teacher is being singled out for working as a stripper four years ago when she took a leave of absence.

Tenure charges that include dishonesty in grading and failing to use proper lesson plans and grading methods were filed against Brennan on Thursday.

Brennan denied the allegations.

Board officials told the Grand Rapid Press that Brennan's employment as a stripper was not behind the allegations.

No hearing date was set.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101221/SCHO…

10 comments

• Prim0
    14 years ago
    4 years ago means that she'd been teaching for 16 years. If she started teaching at 22, then she was dancing at 38. Not really the prime age for dancers.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    The real reason is probably she wouldn't give the superintendent a BJ.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    "Got it made, Got it made, Got it made
    I'm hot for Teacher."
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    anyone find any pics of her?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I found a news article with her pic in it from the school yearbook.
    http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/i…
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    kinda hot teacher wish she was mine. school would now be fun and i would be interested. imagine if i got the question right and the reward was a lapdance. there would be some smart guys in america, and all the chicks will be economic advisors. maybe thats what we need in education reform, that might fix our countries financial issues as well
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    How would you feel about a stripper, active or retired, teaching your kids?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If she's qualified, why not?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I think this kinda harrassment of sex workers is like racism once was.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    sounds like a bunch of fucking Bible-thumpin' conservative SOB's decided they didn't want this woman "polluting the minds of our innocent children" (yeah, as if they were ever innocent!).
    judge her on the work she does in her classroom, for crap's sake!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion