tuscl

STD risks with stripper

What are the risks involved when getting BJ without cover from young stripper. Has anyone got infected or picked up something ever. They all way that they are very clean and take care of themselves. Some of them do offer BJ without cover.

9 comments

• hoss52
    14 years ago
    The most common risk is catching herpes. Oral herpes, aka cold sores, was in the past primarily herpes simplex virus type I. Genital herpes used to primarily be HSV type II. With the popularity of oral sex, both types I and II are found in the mouth and in the genitals. Type I is less painful, less frequent, and usually a single ulcer. Type II is more painful, more frequent attacks, and multiple ulcers. Although less contagious if no current ulcers, the virus can be transmitted even when no sores are there! 20% of people have genital herpes, and half of them don't even know it
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Everybody sith a cold sore has herpes. If you are worried about what you might catch then use protection.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    You can catch everything from BBBJ. Read article, read net. Look for medical sites,
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Wear a condom.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    If you are at all worried wear a rubber, best be safe than sorry.
  • Cheo_D
    14 years ago
    One can "be very clean and take care" but all it takes is one slip-up; I know 'cause even relatively fastidious me has had a scare. As mentioned, reduced risk does not equal no risk, and if a perception of reduced risk results in less caution then there's no net improvement. The main infections theough oral vector appear to be viral, and that has an additional pitfall in that sometimes it takes longer than usual for the tests to show exposure. Yes, much talk arouds forums like these centers around the Quest For The BBBJ, but it boils down to how risk averse each one of us is individually (e.g. How does each one of us feel about whether a two or three other citizens may have had their bare cocks in her mouth today already).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Just make sure her gums in her mouth are not bleeding and you should be fine with the BBBJ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion