tuscl

BEST OPENING LINE FROM STRIPPER

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5:15 PM
what is the best opening line that a stripper has ever used on you? mine was from a dancer that I had never seen before. she sat down next to me, leaned over, began to rub my crotch and then whispered in my ear: "my pussy is wet AND lonely"

30 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    One asked me what my favorite sex position was. That got my interest in having a conversation and later a lap dance with her.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Real simple, "I want to suck your cock.", as she made sure I had one. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    A few years ago, when I was living in KC, MO, a dancer sat down, took my hand, noticed the ring, and said "Married?" At my nod, she said "Wanna see if my pussy is tighter than hers?" It wasn't, but it was tight enough.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The "Henry Handshake" is also an effective sales technique that detroit people are probably familiar with
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Like Clubber, recently at Electric Blue cafe in CT, a girl on stage leaned over, looked down at my crotch, and said, "Can we go for some dances so I can play with your cock?"
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Last time I was out an older dancer...maybe lat 30s...came over and asked if I wanted to go in back and play with her tits. That worked for me...best two way action I've had in Cbus in forever!
  • how
    14 years ago
    I'll give the prize to 10inches' dancer with the line from the original thread post, simply because it was more creative than the best opening line I got: "Wanna fuck?"
  • EarthQuake365
    14 years ago
    Me sitting at my table. Dancer comes up and grabs my crotch and says "you want me to put my mouth on it don't you?" I did. She did.
  • Cheo_D
    14 years ago
    Girl (1)- Thrusting her chest at me: "You know you want these on your face". Girl(2)- Not an opening line, but at the point after initial smalltalk when I expected an ordinary invitation to LD or VIP, she asks: "Have you ever met a girl with no gag reflex"? :D Good thing I had just put down my drink, I could have been the one choking!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Fuck me now.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    My alltime fave opening line from a dancer hadda be when I once wore a very nice blouse to a club, and the dancer approached me, and while running her hand along my collar said "you know what would look really good on you....me!" Damn she emptied my wallet that night.
  • mailmanbob
    14 years ago
    Walked over, sat in my lap, put her arms around me and whispered in my ear. Want to be my papi
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    It wasn't so much words...My fave club had been raided and the girls were wearing conservative clothing-pretty much street clothes. My ATF met me near the door and walked me to the back room. Once in the room she began undressing as she talked about how the club had been raided and the girls were warned to be careful. Just then she was topless and as she slipped her panties off she said "I'm not supposed to do this. Ready ?"
  • Electronman
    14 years ago
    Dancer approaches me while sitting at the bar at the Flight Club (Detroit): "I don't have a gag reflex. Want me to prove it?"
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Break from the office during the day. Dancer, a young hottie, comes over and says "Your partner just bought you a dance. I'm going to molest you and you're going to come on my tits." She did. I did. After, she tells me she's a virgin because she is saving anal for marriage.
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    Just last night a dancer notices my bulging pants from the stage. She kept sneaking a look. Afterwards, she sat next to me and kept glancing down. I couldn't help stroking it a bit. When I proposed a scenario, she said, "Let's party!" We did and she brought my evening to a climax.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Mine was the same as Electronman's. And she truly had NO Gag Reflex to my delight!
  • kansasgent
    14 years ago
    "Are you going to cum for me tonight?"
  • sukme80
    14 years ago
    I've had several similar to the ones mentioned above, but my favorite was at a dirty little club in the St. Louis area... "I can't wait for your cum to be in the back of my throat." Sold!
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    "Let's do a 2for1 and I'll let you suck my big titties and feel all over my pussy." - from a 10 at my favorite club (weekend nights only). Unfortunately, she's a ROB and all talk. But it works for her since she's a 10 with a wonderful body, many guys fall for it and the whole time she give the champagne room upsell while not letting you touch the kitty. Promises more action in champagne. Sad thing is I see guy after guy going to the CR with her every night I see her there. Guess you can't hate on her system that clearly works, but I've never fallen for it. The minute a stripper tries to upsell champagne room DURING the dance, I know she's not for me.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I'm having trouble remembering but I'll go with the one that went like this. I just arrived at a club, sat down, then two dancers approached me. One said "we're going to do a double dance for you for free, no charge." They were serious too. They did the dance for free, no pressure for any money at all. I did have one dancer who approached me and asked me instead of wanna dance, "do you want a blow job or just straight sex?" After asking, she claimed she did not do lap dances. She was a ROB but surprised me with her line. I had one dancer tell me she wanted to play with me but she had one rule, I had to play with her. One dancer when getting ready to tip her a dollar at a stage, grabbed my hands and put them on her nice large tits and held my hands there. Then she said her doctor said "my breasts need to be massaged so you've got work to do". Then she finally let go and took my dollar.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    My first time in H8S in Detroit. I go up to the stage for a stevie. I get it. Dancer forces big breast in my mouth. Pulls g-string to the side. Takes my hand down to her crotch. Tells me "Get Busy". Best opening line I have ever heard.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Dancer asked me if I was ready for another dance. I replied: "what do u think?" She grabs my crotch starts stroking and says "oh yeah, richard (that's what she called it) is ready" We had a good time too.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I liked this one from a dancer who has moved on out of dancing unfortunately. "I'm horny, fuck me"
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    "Let's find a dark corner so you can make me cum."
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    "How would you like a free dance?"
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    It wasn't and *opening* line, but last night a girl responded to my "'do you mind if I touch" question with "You can touch all you want as long as you don't try to put anything inside me except your fingers or your dick."
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    actions speak louder than words...if she comes over and starts playing with my dick, I am likely going to end up buying a dance from her (especially here in columbus where stick shifting is rare enough as it is in the $30-50 dances)
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Shark hunter, a dancer pulled a similar line on me. Supposably she had recently gotten implants and said she needed to massage them at least three times a day for 30 minutes, and asked if I could help. If I hadn't already used up my funds for the day I would have took her up on the offer. Here are few that worked "Hi, I’m Sheila, I saw you sitting here all along and thought you needed a dance. So how about we get a dance. I am so sure you'll like it, that I’ll refund you the $20 if you don’t like it?" She was as good as she stated and I ended up getting two three song sets from her. Another time I had been staring at this dancer in a very revealing dress and no bra, who was sitting at a table on the other side of the stage talking with a customer. After about fifteen minutes she gets up, walks to my table and sits down next to me and says, "I saw you looking at my tits, I bet you were wondering if they are real. Why don't we go into the back and find out." So I did and got a few dances from her. Another time was in fairly dead club, only three customers and I was the only one sitting at the stage. The dancer on stage had just finished her dance as I sat down, and she sat down next to me and whispered in my ear, "if I can get you hard by the end of this song without touching your cock, will you get a dance from me?" I said "sure," and she started whispering in my ears what she wanted to do to me. At the end of the song she looked down at my crotch and whispered, "sure looks hard to me," then felt me up and said, "looks like you owe me a dance." I answered, "looks like I do," I opted for a 3 for $50, which turned into a 6 for $90.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Near the end of a SC visit on night, one of my favorites came up to me and we had the following simple exchange: HER: Have you cum yet? ME: No, not yet. HER: May I make you cum? ME: Yes, you may. We shared a knowing glance and both smiled at the upfront and to-the-point nature of the conversation. And then right there at my chair, she stripped, leaned in close, reached into my loose slacks, and in less than a minute stroked my rock-hard boner to completion. Man, I love it when all the pretense is gone and we're down to what's really on our minds. Very memorable time, for sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion