tuscl

Two Atfs In One Club

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:48 AM
For all the grief of lame SCs clubs in Alberta I still frequent one club in Calgary because it is very reliable for hooking up for OTC fun. I have connected with two ladies who come to this club on a regular basis. Before my winter vacation both of these dancers were working in Calgary the same week! I ignored the emails from the two dancers because I could see nothing but trouble for me if I showed up at the club when both were working. Have I dodged a bullet or am I screwed when I try to resume the fun when I return to Calgary in the spring?

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Don't know that you dodged a bullet exactly, but probably avoided some inconvenience. They probably won't remember that they even emailed you, much less that you didn't respond. Even if they do, you can blame it on your pending travel plans.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I could see nothing but trouble for me if I showed up at the club when both were working" But farmerart, shouldn't you always have a second source for critical "suppliers"? Not to mention Keeping your "vendors" on their toes if they now they can easily be replaced.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    So long as they get their expected income, you could probably get away with adding a sheep to each encounter without much of an objection from one of the gals.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    As long as you spend money on them they will forgive you.
  • Cravey
    14 years ago
    Calgary may well have the absolute worse strip clubs on North America. There is no contact. Zero. You get to throw money at the dancer while she gyrates on stage. That's it. So setting aside the logistical gymnastics being played to avoid two potential OTC candidates, I'd just like to know which club in Calgary you find worth visiting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion