Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chicagoland Clubs with Extras

Sinz
Sinz402

Wisconsin

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will be in Chicago again soon so I was very disappointed to hear about the fire at Allstars. I now need some suggestions on where to go, other than Arnies, where extras are available. Any thoughts?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rugrat
rugrat
•

Maybe club 390 in Chicago Heights, but I think it would be very expensive

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Industrial Strip in Hammond, Indiana is just outside of Chicago and has some good reviews.

Profile picture for Sinz
Sinz
•

I thought IS is known for NOT having extras available?

Profile picture for R.Giskard
R.Giskard
•

The only clubs that I know of in Chicagoland where extras are a sure thing are on Melton Rd In Gary, IN. Check out the reviews for Honeys or Temptations. Haven't ben to either in a while, might not be your cup of tea, but more privacy than Arnie's

Profile picture for Sinz
Sinz
•

Thanks for the help, looks like I'm heading to Gary....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement