tuscl

Two Dancers at the Same Club

DougS
Florida
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 4:45 AM
I have a "situation" that in the past I tried to avoid, but have fallen into accidentally. When I came back to clubbing a few months ago, I visited my fav club and found a girl (night shift) that had me drooling (I'd say a 10 body, an 8 face). Anyhow, we did a few marathon sessions on the wall, and really hit it off. Right away I had OTC visions about her. I visited the club a few more times specifically to see her, then I ventured in earlier one day and caught the end of the day shift. I spotted a dancer that REALLY turned my head (both heads, in fact!). Yep, added her to my OTC plans, too. Soo, skip ahead a few weeks and visits later - (two weeks ago), had a great time with day shift girl, ended up at dinner with her OTC after her shift (nothing more, yet). So, things are going in the right direction! Now, Miss Night Shift called me tonight. She's finally coming around to accepting SOME of my OTC proposed plans... she wanted to meet for dinner next week before her shift... already have tentative plans to meet day shift girl AFTER her shift. You can see the problem... got overlapping plans. Not to mention, just having two girls at the same club presents multiple problems. Two visits ago, while enjoying day shift in the corner before we left for dinner, I was also hiding from night shift 'cause she was on the floor early... I snuck out when Night Shift was on stage (hoping that with the bright stage and dark tables she wouldn't see me - it must've worked). When I came back later for fun with Night Shift, she obviously never saw me. Between the two, Miss Day Shift is way hotter, way better dances, so if it comes to choosing, I know which one, but I don't want to choose. Most likely it will end with me pissing BOTH off and I will be back to square one; looking for a new fav and OTC partner.

15 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Don't worry about what they think. You have the cash, and THAT is paramount!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i partly disagree. money is one thing but egos enter into this equation too. it could turn into a competition between them and you could end up as the loser. if they find out about each other it could be a touchy situation. since you like the day girl more and have already taken the 1st step with her, put the night girl on the backburner. tell her that things have come up and you're going to be busy for awhile but you'll keep in touch with her. see how things go with the day squeeze and if they progress to what you want then you don't need the night girl. if things cool off with the day girl you'll still have the night girl to fall back on. don't get too greedy too fast or it all might backfire on you.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    How loyal would either of them be to you if you had no cash?
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Just let them each know about the other. There is no reason why you can not have both.
  • runnoft
    14 years ago
    In situations like this, I believe, like in most situations, honesty is the best policy. You like the day shift girl better. When you next see or get a call from the night shift girl, let her know about the other girl (without mentioning her name) and why you like her better. Who knows, she might make an effort to improve the situation when you are together. I had a situation at a relatively low mileage strip club in the suburbs. I had a favorite girl who I liked because she was drop dead gorgeous. Then I met another girl who was not as pretty, but was an expert at giving as much extra as she could without getting caught. She had a way of blocking the bouncer's view with her body, then unzipping me and reaching into my pants for a great hand job, all for $10 per dance. When I was confronted by my old favorite as to why I was not coming to see her any more (the two girls worked on different days) I told her about what I was getting from the other girl, without giving away who she was. Rather than getting pissed off, she started asking me how she got away with it and I started to get more mileage from her.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Be honest...then try to get both of them into a hotel room for a three way!!!!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Two girls in same club can be enjoyed but can be dangerous game. I have seen one take it out on a customer via a screaming tirade. Hell hath no fury like a woman spurned.....
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the great advice... I think I might use a mixture of the solutions. Right now, Miss Night Shift is "performing better" in the way of communications, and I'm pretty sure she is looking at this as more of a "relationship" than a customer / provider type thing. She's going through a tough time, and from the sounds of it - maybe divorce, so I think she's vulnerable. This pattern seems to happen to me over and over for seem reason. I've mentioned in other postings that a similar situation is what led to me leaving the SC scene for 3-ish years... Things damned near came to ME getting a divorce and ending up with what is my ATF - and probably always will be. Vulnerable girls are just that... vulnerable, and might, in the long run, be the better play. Next week is my next scheduled visit.. still debating... Night Shift might win out on this one...
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    I'm in a similiar situation at a club, although otc isn't really in the discussion at this point. Both my dancers work the same shift though and it got a little uncomfortable last visit, enough so that I haven't been back in a month. As some of our more astute members here have commented recently, it is my hard earned $ and I'll spend it on whoever I damn well please. If that pisses them off, then so be it. Last I saw, there were a few more dancers working at this club. Hell I'm going tomorrow and see how this works out...can you say catfight?
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    LOL My Bank account is only deep enough for 1 ATF at a time. More power to those who can afford more than one!
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    MR... two at the same club, and same shift.. That's a recipe for drama if I ever heard one. I innocently fell into that - without even knowing it was going to be viewed as a faux pas, quite a few years ago, in my less experienced days. Probably almost 10 years ago, I'd been visiting one dancer (Brandy) for several visits in a row, however she wasn't out on the floor when I came in. I didn't even know if Brandy was working that night, when a most delightfully hot girl sat at my table (Destiny). I knew right away that I had to have a dance with her, so we went off to the wall for a dozen+ dances. By this time, Brandy had come out on the floor, and unknown to me had been sitting at a table not far from us, glaring. When Destiny and I adjourned back to our table, Brandy also came over and had some things to say. Desting, 'caught in the middle said she didn't know I was a "regular" of Brandy's and then BOTH Brandy and Destiny were pissed at me. Destiny stormed off with Brandy on her heels reading her the riot act. I heard things were heated in the dressing room. A while later, Destiny came back out, eyes red.. saying that she wouldn't dance for me any more. My gosh! I'd only visited Brandy on like 6 visits.. I STILL cannot believe it became such a big deal. Moral of the story, once I find a "curr fav" dancer, I tend to stick with her - and away from her co-dancers - it's easier. (at least until recently, though they ARE on different shifts)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "If my *wife* can handle me getting lap dances from other women, so can you. Get over it unless you don't want any more of my money." I've use a variant of that many times over the years, and it works wonders. Especially the "money" part.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well doug from your last post it seems like you learned your lesson before and now you want to do it again. like i said in my previous post, this shit can backfire on you ;)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    “Two girls at one club” turned out disastrously at my old club, which was very cut-throat, dancer wise. My current club is very laid back, and I’ve been doing the two girl thing there for a couple months now without any drama. The other night I was spending time with Dancer #1, when a guy asked her to do a VIP. Dancer #1 then offered to go find Dancer #2 to keep me company.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Another visit this past week, and disaster was narrowly averted. I was with Miss Day Shift at the bar, when Miss Night Shift came an to prepare for her night. She came over to the bar, and talked to the bartended, just three stools down from me, while I kept myself strategically behind Miss Day Shift, in order to prevent being seen. In a most unexpected turn of events, BOTH MDS and MNS have told me that they don't want to see me in the club anymore. (now that sounds bad, but they are both talking about wanting to spend time OTC. Though I have been angling in that direction, and suggesting, THEY were the ones that put it out there with their decision.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion