tuscl

She called me a "player"

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
So I had to ask her, "I'm an overweight, ugly old pervert, who's willing to shell out a couple of hundred buck to fuck a girl half my age, one who normally wouldn't even acknowlege my existence. What about that qualifies as 'player'?"

Seriously, I know what I am, and it ain't a player.

10 comments

• Player11
    14 years ago
    My article "Definition of a SC Player" should help.

In a dancer's lingo a dancer who "plays" sucks and fucks (for money). Rather than call a customer a "John" dancers call him a Player. IMO a Player is someone who goes to a SC to find dancers for either itc or otc action - BJ, HJ, FS, etc. The term they use on ECCIE is Hobbyist (customer) and Provider (prostitute). Tecnhically we are SC Hobbyists then but Player is just as accurate a term IMO.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    As a euphemism, I can see using it, but not as a serious definition. It just doesn't fit.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    just quote some rapper who said "i'm not a player i just like to fuck a lot"
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    I think the term Player fits me.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Customer relations perhaps? "Player" does sounds better than "pathetic loser" after all.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Did she call you a "Player" or a "Playah"? There might be a difference...not that I know what it would be.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Better being called Player instead of John.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I am what I am, and I don't see any reason to dance around it.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Geee, microbrain, do you think it could be that she was joking? Better call up some rocket scientists to help you figure that one out.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Oh look, a brain even smaller than my dick. I wouldn't have thought such a thing was possible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion