Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

She called me a "player"

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I had to ask her, "I'm an overweight, ugly old pervert, who's willing to shell out a couple of hundred buck to fuck a girl half my age, one who normally wouldn't even acknowlege my existence. What about that qualifies as 'player'?"

Seriously, I know what I am, and it ain't a player.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

My article "Definition of a SC Player" should help.

In a dancer's lingo a dancer who "plays" sucks and fucks (for money). Rather than call a customer a "John" dancers call him a Player. IMO a Player is someone who goes to a SC to find dancers for either itc or otc action - BJ, HJ, FS, etc. The term they use on ECCIE is Hobbyist (customer) and Provider (prostitute). Tecnhically we are SC Hobbyists then but Player is just as accurate a term IMO.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

As a euphemism, I can see using it, but not as a serious definition. It just doesn't fit.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

just quote some rapper who said "i'm not a player i just like to fuck a lot"

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I think the term Player fits me.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Customer relations perhaps? "Player" does sounds better than "pathetic loser" after all.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Did she call you a "Player" or a "Playah"? There might be a difference...not that I know what it would be.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Better being called Player instead of John.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I am what I am, and I don't see any reason to dance around it.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Geee, microbrain, do you think it could be that she was joking? Better call up some rocket scientists to help you figure that one out.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Oh look, a brain even smaller than my dick. I wouldn't have thought such a thing was possible.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement