tuscl

Soft touch?

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 11:01 AM
I can be a soft touch in the club, especially if I'm enjoying myself and feeling mellow. I'm sure I've been taken advantage of plenty, but sometimes it works to my advantage. I was at my usual spot at the bar and a dancer I know came by to give the bartender $3 she owed from earlier in the evening. When the bartender came over, I moved the dancer's hand back and paid for her. You would have thought I'd just given her a $100 tip the way she gave me a big smile, then hugged and cuddled up next to me. For the next couple songs, I got more mileage at the bar than in some lap dances. Anyone else a soft touch, and does it ever work out for you, too?

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yes, and yes. I've bought cigarettes, candy and food on several occasions, and it hasn't failed but once to be to my advantage.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    $3!!! you big spender! LOL. I love doing little things like that. I find I usually get better treatment that way.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Steve, in Milwaukee, your soft touch would lead to OTC offers.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    You are such a sweetie, steve! LOL Good job! For the gals I like, I will help them out sometimes.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    You are such a sweetie, steve! LOL Good job! For the gals I like, I will help them out sometimes.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Dancers talk about the soft touch. You will get a lot of new friends when the word gets around.
  • EarthQuake365
    14 years ago
    A ride home, a 40 ounce, and pack of cigarettes goes a looooooooooooooooong way!!!!!!!!! (if you know what I mean)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    So springing for a chocolate bar or helping with a $3 tip out works better than showering her with jacksons in the VIP? I am a tiny bit sceptical.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Soft Touch = Rube-Gullible ?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    No Art, it's just that random acts of kindness often elicit the same, even from strippers. If I'm on my way out of the club for the evening anyway, the last five bucks in my pocket isn't going to be missed. Why not just give it to a likely prospect on the way out?
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Art, You forget that many posters here feel the need to be liked by the dancer. They have not realized that it is a money game, not a personality game. True, there may be some exception, but the dancer is at work to make money, not friends.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    And some posters adamantly refuse to believe that kindness *plus* money can have an effect that money alone doesn't. That may be true for some posters, and is certainly true for a, perhaps significant, number of strippers. It doesn't cost me anything to be considerate and nice, so I do it. For my own part, however, I'm unlikely to be attracted to someone who doesn't at least pretend very well to like me, so in that sense, yes, I do "need" to be liked. I'm not there for stupid games, I'm there to have fun, and somebody who acts like I'm a pathetic fucking loser, even if I am, isn't going to be very fun. I'm not going to bemoan the fact that a particular girl doesn't like me, though; there'll be another one along in a minute or two.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    If you are consistently spending $100-300 on a dancer, buying her cigarettes or anything else will not really make her like you any better. IMO, buying extra items for a dancer is primarily to feed your ego and fantasy. You kind be just as kind without buying the extra items.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    <shrug> I've tried both sides of this particular path, and most of the area in between. The "nice" side consistently, albeit not universally, gets *me* more and better results for less money than the other. YMM, and obviously does, V
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion