tuscl

TUSCL Fan Club North

DougS
Florida
After a bit of an absense, I am back - at least occassionally! I plan to visit the Hip Hugger tomorrow night... maybe head to Brad's Brass Flamingo if things are not to my liking at HH. Anyone else out there going to be In Da House?

7 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I've bounced between those two before. The $10 per dance value is quite good for the wallet!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Do you guys think it would be worth it to drive from Columbus, OH to Indy/Kokomo (3 hour drive) plus probably end up getting a motel room just to check out Brad's? It has consistently been on the top 10 list.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have been reading Brad's reviews about $1 table dances!?!? Do these last the entire song?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, NO. A "dollar dance" as girls pitch them, are usually about 20 seconds or so. It's a nice sample in which you may get some b00bs in the face, a little grindage, etc. The dancers do them to drum up business.

Though every once in awhile someone will say to the contrary, Brad's & Hugger are high school grind-a-thons without extras. The main attraction of them is the $10-$12 per dance price tag. If you want those types of dances with the possibility of extras, head for Detroit.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Can the dancers do $1 table dances whenever or only when the DJ announces them?
    Here in Columbus, Club X has $2 twenty second table side dances but only like about once or twice per night and the DJ announces "Switch" every 20 seconds. The fun lasts for about a whole song. It gives you a good chance to sample dances and usually the dancer just sticks with you giving you more $2 dances. After the $2 dances are over, the DJ will announce a 2fer1 uptime special. The dancers are not allowed to be topless during the $2 dances and no contact is allowed (although YMMV with that last part)

I recently was going to do a $35 uptime with a dancer who was sitting with me, but when I sampled her $2 dances I realized how much it was going to suck, so I just left the club right before the uptime instead. Spent $6 on dances rather than $35...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    samsung1, the dancers can do the $1 table dances when they want. The dancers walk up to you and try to interest you with them. Tsunami got my attention very well that first night I was in the club.
  • Chief69
    14 years ago
    Agree. It is not worth the drive. Nice places if you are close, but the main draw is the value of $10-12 dances
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion