tuscl

health inspections at strip clubs

just out of curiosity I looked up local strip clubs on the columbus health department to see their violations. Dreamgirls and Kahoot's are the only two strip clubs with full menus and both had several violations on nearly every inspection. Dreamgirls was the worst with serving expired food nearly a year after expiration!
Also interesting to read the comments made by the inspectors. But surprisingly, both clubs had green status, which is the highest status available (they have four different colors).

I also searched for Flight Club (7 critical violations) and Bogarts (9 critical violations, lots of pest problems).

http://www.decadeonline.com/main.phtml?a…

http://www.swordsolutions.com/inspection…

7 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Oh I'm glad I didn't eat at Dreamgirls! Though I'm sure the cashier gal would warn patrons upon their entry about the food, in hopes of filling her giant tip bowl as a reward...

Bogart's?! Actually the food at "The Christmas in July Party" was catered -- and VERY GOOD! Otherwise, it seems everything else on the munchies menu is deep fried, which could hide a multitude of sins...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL

Also looked up Penthouse. No critical violations but it is a brand new palace. Only minor violations like using cloth towel instead of paper towel.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    When I "dine" at a strip club I am pretty sure my consumeables are never subject to local health inspector investigations.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ Lol, but they might be subject to the v.d. clinic ;)
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Last week, I had to work with a Yankee who commiserated eating "a lot of junk food" because his job requires a lot of travel. He actually enjoyed our cafeteria (which I think is two steps below high school cafeteria). I then told him that for a good culinary experience he should check out the food menu items at our strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I can think of one pest that still is at Bogarts. samsung1 experienced her ROB tactics, other than that I haven't eaten anything there in a long time, but they used to have a free meal available at times. I never got sick.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Someone told me about the ROB experience. All I can say is: 4 stars the first time, 2 stars the second, and 0 stars the third. Not a good trend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion