tuscl

Detroit police shoot man in suspected strip club break-in

Detroit -- Police shot a man who opened fire on officers this morning as they investigated a suspected burglary at an east-side strip club.
Officers from the Eastern District were responding to a burglary alarm and saw the front door of Club 007 ajar about 6:30 a.m., Detroit Police Sgt. Eren Stephens said.
When officers went inside the club on East Outer Drive, a man shot at them, Stephens said. The officers fired back, striking the man at least once, she said, citing preliminary information.
The man was taken to an area hospital with injuries not believed to be life threatening, Stephens said.
Relatives identified the man as Kareem Hall.
The manager of the club said Hall was inside and asleep when police arrived, according to WWJ-AM (950). Hall was shot in a hand, according to WWJ.
The incident remains under investigation.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100921/…

I can not seem to find Club 007 here on TUSCL

5 comments

• deogol
    14 years ago
    Times are hard.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    fool! you shoot at the cops you better be a damn good shot, they shoot back. sounds like the taxpayers were saved some money on that one although it will be wasted somewhere else.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    He's going to be the "butt" of many jokes in the pokey (pun intended).
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    It's a ghetto club, samsung1, I just checked the Detroit list of clubs and TUSCL has it listed as Club Rolex. I haven't been in the club for years, too many thugs. Next time I'm in the area, I'll drive by and get the current name of the club.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    It's Club Rolex and a thug club. Pat down upon entry. Private dances in the open. No booths. Everyone keeps their coat on. A dancer who used to work there, took me to visit her friends. I dropped her when I saw her friends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion