tuscl

Ticklish Stripper?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:40 PM
I was lightly running my fingertips up a dancer's side, when she suddenly giggled and jerked away. “Ticklish?” I asked, surprised. “A little” she replied. I “accidently” hit the same spot during the next dance, and got the same reaction. (I decided to stop at that point, not wanting to risk a pissed off stripper). This is actually something I've thought about before, wondering why it doesn't happen more often. Are most strippers not ticklish to begin with, or do they get so use to guys touching them they get desensitized? Anyway, have you run into any ticklish strippers?

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    My ATF's pussy is ticklish. It's kind of funny, because she'll let me play for a few seconds, then want me to stop, then make me start up again. :)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I have. It was her belly button that was super sensitive. She asked me very politely before the dance started to stay away from that area. I brushed it accidentally and the reaction was as if I had shoved a cattle prod up her anus. I was the recipient of a rather sharp elbow to the ribs. We both apologized profusely but obviously the dance was over. I felt such an ass. So sad. She was reasonably hot and offered very reasonably priced extras.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Ever heard of acupuncture? Nerves run on electricity and a tickle is caused by "short circuit". Two California girls found that one spot on me that turns me into a giggling six year old. So, you found that one spot. You find the other end of the circuit and she'll go into multiple orgasm. Ooops, giving away my secrets.
  • Walkerman
    14 years ago
    Just be careful she doesn't pee on you.....(unless your into that)
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    gmd, is that like grown-ups playing "Red Light, Green Light"?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    For us, it's more like "Mother, may I?" And her response is usually "You'd better!"
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I found one girl's tickle spot and it was on her leg or someplace more accessible. She asked me to stay away from that spot but I had fun with her while she was sitting next to me. She didn't get upset but I did stop after the second or third time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    I have more trouble with the ones who don't want to admit they have a ticklish spot. They just try to grit their teeth a bear it.
  • TickleGuy
    7 years ago
    I found one once. I lightly stroked her side while she was playfully slow dancing with me. She let out s giggle and said "Ooh, you're tickling me". I nodded, and we walked over to the bar and ordered drinks. While we were waiting for them, I asked if I could tickle her again. She was a little hesitant at first, so I pulled out a twenty and offered it to her. She took it with a smile and said " OK, tickle me". I tickled her sides and belly, and she squirmed and laughed. Then we went to a VIP room and I tickled her some more.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    What does it mean when they're ticklish all over?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Was this like the 7 year itch of theads!?!? Somebody blow the dust off this thread...
  • txtittyfag12
    7 years ago
    I wish a woman would let me touch her. My life is pointless. I'm a pathetic POS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion