"aaabbbccc123
September 17, 2009
Visited on: Saturday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 25-99

Rating
Physical Club: 9
Dancer Quality: 10
$ Value: 10

Overall : 9.67RE: David GDK review of million dollar: Couldn't get a girl for him and his wife.

Dude you must look like cops. Because the Million is the easiest place to get a girl to do both you and your wife together. Someone must have said to someone that you "look" like a cop. Then someone must have told the next employee... and so on... and so on... Until the story grew.

Because as I said earlier, the Million is the best place for couples if you don't mind a bit of exibitionism, because it is not extreemly private.

One time about a year ago, I went there with the wife, and we were approached by at least 10 girls. We finally settled on a sweet little brown girl who (after easy negotiations, I was horny and just got paid) gave us an unforgettable 1/2 hour for the $200 she DESERVED.

She played with both of us for about 10 minutes, then proceeded to ride me reverse cowboy, right there in the vip, while my wife licked her pussy and made her cum. After my wife took my full load in her mouth, this little brown 19 or 20 year old girl freaked us both out! She french kissed my wife and swapped my cum!

Dude you must be the most unlucky guy in the city not to score at the Million.
Must be that you look like cops.

When you are with a women at a club, the girls may be apprehensive, so you must
offer them what you want. Dont wait for them to offer you two, because it may not come at all.

So just tell a girl when she approaches you " we want the whole package" and "Can we buy you a drink?"
Then, when you get a deal done, give the bouncer $50 bucks to keep everyone else away for half an hour.

DONE DEAL"

12 comments

• DDDman
    14 years ago
    Is this a Michigan club?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    it is windsor club, right next to Detroit
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, I believe it's Toronto suburbs. Farmerart said the women were better looking at Million Dollar than Cannonball, so I looked up the reviews and found the above.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Million Dollar Club is in the Toronto suburbs, out beyond the airport. Only know bc I've research it. Haven't been there.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    troop's list of things to do..

get married
    move to toronto
    save up 200 bucks
    visit the million dollar club

:-)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Million Dollar Saloon is in the Toronto suburb of Mississauga which is where Pearson International Airport is located (Toronto's airport). It is, by far, my favourite GTA club. Like all Toronto area action clubs the physical facilities are rather shabby; nothing like the glitzy US clubs. But, my oh my, the Million Dollar girls are spectacular! You will find every multi-ethnic combination of beauty you could imagine. I have a tiny bias here. I revisit one of the Million Dollar girls every 10-15 days from my home out here in Alberta. If you guys knew how much cash I was spending to support this addiction you would drum me out of tuscl summarily. And, no, I will never share this lady's name with any tuscl buddy.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    farmerart,

It is more of a hobby than an addiction.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I need a fix cuz' I'm going down ...... (credits to The Beatles)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    At what point does it become a good idea to move to Toronto? Afterall, Detroit is about 4 hours away, and can serve as a backup?
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    CTQ et al : Be a tiny bit sceptical about this review. The price mentioned for a half hour of couple fun with a dancer is VERY cheap. The bouncers at Million Dollar are very unobtrusive. I personally have never even seen one in the lap dance area (either the dancers' side or the hos' side), though I am certain they are around. And, if you were to tip one of them $50 be sure your CPR skills are up to date for I am sure the bouncer would collapse in shock at your feet.

All that said, I still stand by what I posted earlier in this thread and what I wrote in my review of six weeks ago.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Art, I'm going to guess, since the four clubs seem to have the same ownership (they share the same website), the gals rotate or choose to move between the different clubs with regularity. One beautiful gal at Cannonball told me after her shift ended she was off to Locomotion for the night shift.

So the best advice would seemingly be, if you aren't motivated by the talent at the club you're at, bounce to one of the other three. With no cover, that behavior is practically encouraged.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    CTQ: You are right about the common ownership. The four clubs are also relatively close geographically. Amazingly like the Hamilton group in a city you know well! I have been to three of the four clubs in this ownership group (Midway Invader is yet to be visited). Of the three that I know, Million Dollar has the best facilities and New Locomotion the worst with Cannonball in between. Again of the three I know, Cannonball seems to attract the largest crowds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion