tuscl

The Strip Game movie

I recently checked out hulu.com and noticed one of the feature movies they are playing is called The Strip Game. It is some documentary-type movie hosted by the rapper Method Man who tours cities visiting strip clubs and interviewing strippers. It is free to watch online, I watched the first 5 minutes before I got bored. I might watch some of it later. He is going to tour Miami, Houston, New York, LA visiting strip clubs. I was surprised to see they let cameras into the strip clubs to make this movie.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/163630/the-str…

8 comments

• LeeH
    14 years ago
    Only a rapper could make SCs boring.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    A bunch of people trying to out talk each other at the same time so you could not understand a word any of them said. When you could understand the words, the sentences made no sense. The movie seemed to be more about rappers (being confused) than about strippers. There were maybe two good interviews in the whole movie. The rest of the girls were stoned or just kinda dumb.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    When dancers see a bunch of rappers enter the club, it must be a dream come true...lol...
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I saw that. Method Man is an idiot. Best part was when he went into the high end club in Miami(Gold Club?) and was upset when the dancers didn't find his ghetto act acceptable.

He made some racist remark about "stuck up white bitches" or something. Nice.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Whoa whoa whoa. A black man cannot be racist. At least that is what I heard.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the summary MisterGuy. I was hoping they would visit Tootsie's in Miami
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Oooppps...that's Harlem Knights...
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Hmmmmm, I watched this movie last week, and it really wasn't that bad IMO. I think I gave it a 5.5/10 rating...maybe I can tolerate more rap music & drunken rapper talk than most.

This movie featured mostly some T&A (but a few bush shots as well), and it highlighted the following strip clubs:
    Sue's Rendezvous in NY
    Strokers, Body Tap, and Magic City in the Atlanta area
    Solid Gold & Rol-Lexx Night Club (and the Black Gold Club, which I guess is closed now) in the Miami area
    Scores & Harlem Nights in Houston

Most of them were obviously black clubs from what I could tell. The best was at the end when they made it to LA & never got any strip club action...lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion