tuscl

Swing Clubs What are they about?

Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:09 AM
I was at a strip club and the girl was telling me she was taking off Friday because there was a swing club event. I told her it that life style is a bit out of my comfort level and she insisted it was worth trying it once there is a lot of girl on girl action. I thought these were held at peoples houses for a few people but I looked it up and they had over 300 people show up and it was at a banquet room. Any thought ? Its $50.00 to get in but not sure its my thing at all.

7 comments

• MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    The ting is...usually they either don't allow single men to attend or the cover charge to attend as a single guy is waaaay too high IMHO. From what I've heard, don't expect to see many smokin' hot babes at these swing club events. Also, a lot of them have very specific rules about what kind of activity can & can't happen among consenting adults.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I saw an ad for a Columbus swing club and it had a website...I checked out the website but could not gather enough info from it. The website is now down and I am guessing the swing club went out of business or got busted as well.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have never been there and don't intend to. Trapeze Club 4470 Commerce Dr SW Atlanta, Georgia 30336 I-20, Exit 49 (404) 699-0100 Trapeze Club Website 2 Hotlists see who likes it Wed-Thur 8pm-4am; Fri-Sat 8pm-5am; Sun 8pm-3amClub Type: Swing Dancer Ethnicity: Ethnically Mixed Member Rating: N/A 12 Month Trend: N/A Reviews: 1 Cover Charge Day: Night: Avg. Private Dance Cost: Avg. Drink Cost: - BYOB - Juice BarTrapeze Club Reviews Have you been to Trapeze Club? Click here to Submit a Review and get 4 weeks Free VIP membership. Reviews: 1-1 entriguecharles January 22, 2009 Visited on: Tuesday After Midnight Dancers on Shift: Unknown Rating Physical Club: 10 Dancer Quality: 10 $ Value: 3 Overall : 7.67this is swinger club and the one one i have seen to date. this front features a dance floor and a pole. it is quite tame compared to the back ladies dress sexy..gents should dress business casusal...no jeans or thug looking attire in the back is where the magic happens. hot tubs and a nice pool. beds for personal action, both private rooms and beds out in the open if you want to put on a show. the crowd is very mixed. skinny, fat, asian, black, white, hindu, male, female, etc. very relaxed atmosphere here. i totally felt comfortable. you have to walk around naked in the back. one girl just came over to me and started eating me out. she was great. she ate and then left to mingle with other people. they also hand out condoms. i loved it. dont forget to tip the crew. they are really helpful its closed mondays and tuesdays and either friday or thursday is the day they let single men in...avoid those days. single men are pesky Reviews: 1-1
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    In my voyeuristic travels around the internet, I have scanned CraigsList mw4mw section, and there are occasional references to swinger clubs. As MG implies, they don't encourage single males to stop by unannounced. You need to have a reservation, and they prefer that you be hung. Except for some nudity, this is an activity that is very different from strip clubbing. PT's in Centerville (ESL) used to play host to a swingers group in St. Louis on Saturday nights - I assume that they still do. The group meets in a roped-off area of the club, they have a catered sit down dinner and then they would mingle with the SC guests, or they usually have a dance floor area where they can be by themselves with their neighbor's wife. Last time I was at one of these nights (10 years ago), they had nude male dancers on a separate stage. Some of the swinger chicks tipped these male dancers heavily. ...of course I observed this from across the room where I was at the stage with hot, nude WOMEN dancers. Swinger women like to sit at that stage too!!
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    You can learn a lot about swinging at web sites like swinglifestyle. In general, swingers are interested in forming lasting relationships that include socializing and other non-sexual activities. The majority are married couples in their 30,'s and 40's. All body types are represented. Single men do participate in swinger events, but usually by invitation only. Swingers are particularly disdainful of married men who cheat by going to events posing as a single guy. Some people go to events as voyeurs or exhibitionists. The majority are looking for opportunities to do "full swap", which is basically swapping partners. There is also a high degree of girl-girl play as a prelude to hetero sex, but very little bisexual male activity. The events that have actual sexual activity are held at private houses or swing clubs. Other events held at regular nightclubs, bars or hotel ballrooms typically do not allow overt sexual activity; they are for meeting people, flirting, dancing, and making arrangements to meet again more privately. If you are looking for sexual excitement similar to a strip club, but with more overt sexual acts, I would say forget it. You will feel out of place and people will avoid you. No money is exchanged between participants. Personal boundaries and preferences are respected. If you have a significant other, and you BOTH are highly confident in your relationship, but want to spice it up with sexual fun with other couples, then maybe swinging is an option.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't think the swinging involves your balls hanging low.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here is a movie American Swing (2008) [view link] The rise and fall of 1970s New York City nightclub Plato's Retreat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion