tuscl

I beat samsung1 to the punch.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
NORWALK, Conn.

Connecticut police arrested the landlord of a Norwalk strip club after he threatened a patron with a metal pipe and smashed out windows of the building. Thirty-nine-year-old Christopher LaRose of Norwalk was charged with threatening, criminal mischief and breach of peace.

Police said LaRose became hostile early Sunday morning when management of the Office Cafe, which has a no-hat policy, asked him to remove his hat. Police said he was allowed into the club, but got angry with the bartender for being slow in serving him a beer.

Police said he threw a glass at the bartender, swung the pipe at a patron who tried to calm him down and smashed two windows.

LaRose posted $5,000 bail and is due in court next Monday. He didn't immediately return a message Tuesday.

Btw this club is not listed on TUSCL.

11 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "He didn't immediately return a message Tuesday."

Do you want to hear anymore from this guy?!? Yikes!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Good job, SC, samsung1 must have taken a nap this afternoon
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sam - First troop, now Shadowcat! What's up - something happen to your goggle alerts??
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago

It is actually listed Shadow, but it might as well not be. It is one of the most boring clubs i have ever been to.

Below is a quote from an article I wrote about Southern CT:

•There is one club in Norwalk, called the Office Cafe, formerly Mermaids. Small place in a little strip mall. Ok for a local hangout, but not very exciting for a strip club. Norwalk PD is very strict with these types of places and the local uniform cops are in and out of this place multiple times on any given night. At one time they used to have so much trouble finding girls to dance that they paid them an hourly wage (as opposed to the girls paying to work there, which is the norm). I hear that it has changed, but if it is in Norwalk I am sure that the unexciting part has stayed the same.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "LaRose became hostile early Sunday morning when management of the Office Cafe, which has a no-hat policy, asked him to remove his hat."

I made the mistake of wearing my favorite hat to a club once. When I went to the stage to tip, a dancer snatched it off my head. She wore it a while, then passed it to another dancer on stage. They proceeded to use it as prop for their dance set. Eventually one ended up rubbing her crotch with it. The hat was never the same after I got it back. But at least my hat had a good time that night.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    steve, be glad it was only your hat. I have seen dancers take eye glasses off customers and put them where the sun didn't shine.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Gangs are starting to use hats (especially sports hats) as colors.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I found this strip club on TUSCL
    http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=1562
    The TUSCL search box is kind of picky and if you type in The Office Cafe you will get no results but Office Cafe yields results..

I still remember how pissed I was when a dancer took my glasses while I was doing the stage tipping. I have not worn any hats to strip clubs, but I remember when I was at Cheeks in Dayton, OH a few months ago there was a bachelor party from southern ohio and several people wore those oversized cowboy hats lol
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have been busy lately because of a colonoscopy... >.<
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, been there. Roto Rooters are NO fun.

There is something odd here about my search for Office Cafe. I am positive I typed it correctly in the search box. But no matches found. I then checked all CT clubs to make sure the news article had the name correct. No results and no clubs listed for Norwalk. Then after rick's post I tried it again and sure enough it was there this time. Strange!
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Must have been an alcohol related problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion