tuscl

Winning Combinations - Dancers with mixed nationalities

Met a gorgeous dancer tonight who turned out to be Filipino & German, an unexpected but definitely winning combination in this case.

Have you run into any other winning combinations?

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Thai or Japanese and almost anything else. Rare in clubs around here, but...
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    French and Brazilian is pretty damn great
  • troop
    14 years ago
    puerto rican and italian comes to mind. also a puerto rican/mexican girl and another puerto rican heinz 57 white.
    i also knew a very light skinned mixed part black girl that i actually thought was white when i met her. i don't know what her actual combo was but her pussy was definately sweet.

all of the above were short time atf's until 2 gained weight and 2 disapeared.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Anyone who is part Native American would probably work here. I have known one who is part Kickapoo (one of the reservations in NE Kansas is the Kickapoo reservation). I don't know what else she is, but I doubt she is a fullblooded Indian.
    14 years ago
    Good topic. I've known/still known several mixed nationality hotties.

The Thai/Filipino girl is probably my hottest. Followed closely by the Thai/German. Other hotties have included Mexican/German, Filipino/Spanish, and Filipino/Mexican. Probably forgetting about a couple others right now. (Guess Filipinos inter-marry a lot?).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    GMD, there are two AMPs in Springfield/Dayton area. They also have usually 1 hot asian (once was a dancer, another time was a bartender) working at Cheeks in W. Carollton when I have made visits.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    After reading the worldwide stats on STDs here
    http://www.avert.org/std-statistics.htm
    I was surprised to see the rates of syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia in South and Southeast Asia are much higher than the rest of the world including the parts of Africa. East Asia & Pacific is not too bad though.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Only one that I am positive about. She is half Cherokee and a favorite of mine.
    14 years ago
    Either I seek 'em out, they seek me out, or Philly and Vegas have more ethnically diverse dancers than some of the areas you guys hobby in...
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I like Scandavian Italian Brazilians the best.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Tons of mixed girls here in L.A.
    Met a japanese/puerto rican dancer a few months ago. Damn, she was exotically hot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion