tuscl

Tiffany's in Atlanta is back to female dancers -- new name, tho

LeeH
Georgia
The idiot that owns Tiffany's and Swinging Richards (gay strip club 1/4 mile away) closed Tiffany's and re-opened it as another gay strip club a few months ago. The new club folded pretty fast. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

So now it's been re-opened with female dancers again. I think the new name is "Diamond Club" or something like that. It's still kinda slow, as people are still finding out that it's mammaries and kitty again, instead of richards.

BTW, all of this is second-hand info from a friend who used to dance at Tiffany's and went there (since the re-opening) recently herself.

4 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is a las vegas club that has both a male and a female strip club inside of it on different floors.

Also Living Room in Dayton has male dancers working on saturday night. It is a top ranked club here on tuscl top 100. If I ever make it to LR I am sure to avoid the saturday nights lol
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Lee wrote:"people are still finding out that it's mammaries and kitty again, instead of richards."

Gays don't have anywhere near the amount of financial leverage as they think they have. It's merely a Hollywood myth that they do.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    samsung, there's a club like that here in Atlanta too, though the male stripper half only operates Thu-Sat, whereas the female stripper part is Mon-Sat. And unlike Swinging Richards, the male stripper half has mostly female customers. SR wanted to be that, but it's right downtown in the midst of an area with a lot of gay guys. For some reason, the owner thought, "OK, well that didn't work for SR. So let me try it again, 1/4 mile down the road. It'll definitely work there."

Dudester, even if the myth were 100% true, and even in a city like Atlanta with a fairly high gay population, two male strip clubs within 1/4 mile of each other is just stucking fupid. (Not dissing you, just commenting on what you brought up.) Even the female strip clubs that are closest together are further apart than that.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    By "like that", I mean like the Vegas club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion