tuscl

July 4th strip clubbing

Just wondering how many of you guys gone out on 4th of July to a strip club? How was it? I saw an ad for for a strip club claiming they will be open and throwing a party.

9 comments

• dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Is there ever a day when strip clubs are closed?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    One of our clubs in Detroit, Bogarts, only claims to be closed on Christmas Day. Every other day and night you can get anything you want.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Jack, Cheetah's (tops in San Diego), closes FOR New Year's Eve and Day.

VM: Bogart's has "Christmas in July"!!!!! Good food, so-so raffle, and new little stringy stripping outfits for the girls. [Leaving there for Henry's North nearby, the door guy at Henry's, mindful of what Bogart's had going on, greeted visitors with "We're bbqing a live hog next week so come on by!" So, yeah, it was a bit of a trip last summer -- going from a summertime Christmas party at a strip club to envisioning a Deliverance-style hog kill/bbq at a strip club which could've been used for filming in for the Deliverance movie!]
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Jack. due to the bible thumpers, you will find less than 10% of Atlanta clubs open on Sundays. The town of 40k population that I live in puts on a really good fire works display, parade, etc for Independence Day but since July 4th is on a Sunday (the Sabbath)all events are sked for the 3rd. Other than the Sunday laws, I love living in Georgia.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember kahoots was closed on memorial day so I had to settle going to Cols Gold and even that had limited hours of operation on memorial day.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Holidays are normally family time for me, so I don't have any personal experience. But I remember folks on here last December talking about going clubbing on Christmas and New Years. I guess if you have enough will, you can find an open club.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I still remember about 2-3 years back I went to kahoots on a holiday weekend. It was very slow. Usually the dancers there won't sit with you for more than 1 hour until the next uptime 2fer1 is announced and as you can see from recent review they are "icy cold" with you if you are not buying dances...well anyways on this slow holiday weekend the dancer I was with sat with me for a good 4 hours with me only buying two dances (very high mileage). We did arrange OTC but never followed through because of price issues. She wanted too much. Still a great memory though lol
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I recall going to a Deja Vu, and Brass Flamingo several years ago on 4th- I think in both cases, cover charge waived if you were wearing red-white & blue! Club crowd was between SRO and slow night.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I think the last time that I visited a SC on the 4th, it was deader than a doornail.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion