tuscl

Blue Diamond Closed?

What's the story?

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=334

Never been there, but with all the posts about it I feel like I have. (Actually, between Samsung1's reviews and posts, I feel like I've been to all the Columbus clubs, lol)

By the way, aj81 looks kinda hot.

10 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Damn, Tuscl_brother will be disappointed to hear about that.

Also Whispers Cabaret closed down in Columbus as well. I believe it was due to financial reasons though. Whispers only stayed in business for 5 months. The owner also owned Exotic Pearl and that was busted a year ago for drugs/hookers so for Whispers he made sure that it was clean (ie no touching air dancing, pay for LDs in advance, bouncer standing there to watch LDs, etc)

I just PMed 2 tuscl buddies who are regulars at BD so maybe they will have some info for me.

I also tried calling Blue Diamond to verify they closed and it did ring for 2 minutes and no one answered...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if Tuscl had anything to do with it closing? Here is an old article about the Platinum Plus in Memphis getting closed and it does mention Tuscl in it
    http://www.tuscl.net/dt.php?DID=107433

"Moreover, patrons openly discuss prostitution at local clubs on the online Ultimate Strip Club List at www.tuscl.com."

I know tuscl was not the main reason it was busted but it does not help the fact that they mentioned it.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    maybe some of you guys are giving away too much info?!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hard to imagine The Blue Diamond closed before the immortal 'House of Babes' ...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    There's no evidence that any information posted on TUSCL is responsible for any club being closed or raided.

Wait...
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I visited BD about a month ago, and the girls had long complicated stories about a bust. Many charged with minor sex related offenses, including "pimping", because they would steer a customer to another girl if they were busy (BS charge, but good fodder for plea deals). My visit was not good. As expected, there were fewer girls, and they were nervous. My guess is the business downturn and possible liquor license action by the City put the KO on the BD. Look forward to seeing some of the girls over at Rumors.

As for posting reviews that give away too much, I basically agree, although LE can figure it out without our help.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i see that aj81 has added several pics of herself since she 1st posted.
    she deservedly got my attention with her 1st pic and the extras are icing on the cake!

:-)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I used my CC at BD once and the location showed up as "Crooksville, OH" which does actually exist
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    aj81 is much hotter than any dancer I had ever seen before at BD
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "There's no evidence that any information posted on TUSCL is responsible for any club being closed or raided."

Yup, from that same article:
    "But elected officials certainly didn't need a consultant to tell them Memphis strip clubs are naughty. Local police reports and public-nuisance claims would have sufficed.

In the last 10 months, Memphis police made 15 arrests for prostitution and 34 for assault. Shelby County District Attorney Bill Gibbons has shut down six clubs temporarily in three years for prostitution, lewdness and illegal alcohol sales."

That club was closed due to longtime drug & prostitution issues that were well-known outside of TUSCL, period.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion