tuscl

Always carry a condom?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I didn't used to carry one but now I always take one with me to any strip club visit. 98% of the time, I take it back home. Unused. But I am tired of missing out on that 2% of the time I could have used one. No, not all strippers carry one.

36 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It makes sense to be prepared, but it also makes sense to be realistic. How about split the difference and have one always in your car.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    NEVER carry a condom. Can't get a hardon anyway. Can still cum tho.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    If it were Detroit, always enter the club with two.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Q. What have women and a condom got in common.
    A. They both spend too much time in your wallet and not enough time on your cock!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Always have at least one in my pocket or in the car. When I'm going to the club, I have at least two.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    SC, never really thought about it over there. A definite no over here as they'd never be required as ITC/OTC experiences are extremely rare. I went out and bought some last time I was in LV for a girl I met OTC.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I wore a Boy Scout uniform shirt to the club a couple of weeks ago. It actually looked pretty good, worn unbuttoned with a v-neck underneath. Kinda rock and roll. LOL

I walked up to the stage to tip, and the DJ said "Hey that's a good Boy Scout. Hey, Scout, are you prepared?". So I pulled the condom out of my pocked and held it up. The place erupted in laughter.

• steve229
    14 years ago
    That, and a $100 bill in your shoe, lol.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha nice one potheadpl
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Wearing a condom is like wearing a raincoat in the shower.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Watch out,
    You might get what you're after...
    All wet
    Yeah you might need a raincoat...
    Burning down the house
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    sinclair's right, fuck them without a condom! I wonder why my dick has puss blisters all over it.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Sinclair's crazy. Herpes is forever.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    The one time I needed it it was in the car. She waited, although I felt weird walking out to the car, explaining I "left money" in their to the door people, then walking back in and heading straight to the VIP room.

Every other time the girl had them. A few times (five girls) none was needed. So far I've been lucky to not pick up anything.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    pothead, Yeah, like luggage. Credit to Eddie Murphy.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I don't bring one all the time, but then I don't expect ITC action like that. I've been lucky I guess without.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Unfortunately condoms don't offer a great deal of protection against the STDs which are your most realistic worries, i.e. HSV and HPV. Hopefully all strippers are getting Gardasil vaccinations these days, but I doubt it.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    HPV infected males are asymptomatic carriers and wearing a condom is 100 times safer than not wearing one.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    100x? More like 2x versus HPV. And some strains of HPV can cause genital warts, and others penile cancer (rarely), so it's usually, but not always, asymptomatic.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Wise words, Gator.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    "Herpes is forever"

That could be a greeting card.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Truth be told, the vast majority of people with Herpes (HSV) are asymptomatic, and of those who aren't, the majority of those have one outbreak and that's it.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Nope.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw,

For your edification, a condom is used by a man to hopefully prevent the transmission of an STD and/or prevent pregnancy when having sexual intercourse with a woman. :)
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    Doesn't anyone else just hit 7-eleven like I do before I go to the club and buy a packet of condoms? Sometimes I don't get to use them and I'll hand it to some lucky fuck walking b

Rule number 1 - Don't keep any physical evidence that can't be denied.

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    bendover, A good tactic if you're worried about it. I'm not.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I am glad I had one last night, a dancer I hadn't seen in ages came in last night and suggested FS while we were sitting watching my Tigers getting stomped on by the Mets. I'll start bringing them in from here on. LOL
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Dougster, based on your facts married men might be concerned, but there is less of a chance single men would. The percentages of being involved in a severe traffic accident any given day are 10x higher than a STD passing through a condom. Play safe, wear one.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Have to agree that it is a good idea. After a while one gets tired of hearing, "Okay but don't cum inside me..."
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    gator: Married men or anyone who doesn't intend to stay single forever?

What you say about condoms and risk reduction is probably true of HIV, but Herpes and HPV are not respecter of condoms. Your risk will only be cut in half with those HSV and maybe that or less for HPV (there is evidence risk is reduced for the woman but nothing conclusive that there is any risk reduction for the man), and the percentage of people who have them is very large.

With HPV at least part of the problem is that the virus lives in areas that do not require it to pass through a condom.

Read up on it sometime, and don't think condoms make you immune or even nearly immune to all STDs!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Dougster, you are taking an extremely alarmist position on STD's. I share a common concern for STD's, which everyone should. But I disagree with your point that a condom does not reduce the percentages enough. There are millions of things in this world that can kill you or make you very sick. Practicing safe sex, including wearing a condom and being as aware of what you do and safe as reasonably possible with sexual partners is where I draw the line.

No one thinks we are immune to STD's with or without condoms, but under your train of thinking no one should be having sex without a health screening beforehand. This is all about acceptable risk and 2% risk with a condom is much safer than 80% risk without one.

I hope you are not an advocate for abstinence or no sex before marriage.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I'm with Gator on this one. OK, we get that a condom doesn't prevent everything and you can still catch something. I'd still like to wear one in the event that it DOES help stop me from getting something. It's like wearing a helmet on a motorcycle. If I get in a bad crash and am flung 30 feet away, chances are I'm going to be messed up and maybe die whether I had a helmet or not. But I'm still going to wear the helmet just in case it miraculously saves me one time.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha nice new profile pic shadowcat, I did not recognize you at first
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I have condoms on me always. Being VIP at an extras club means if I take a girl upstairs (VIP) means sex will be on the menu. There are times I went just to chill and ended upstairs doing a gal in VIP. When your in a dark VIP or CR room and a gal that likes to fuck is playing with Mr H, then things can heat up.

My last visit there, I ended up doing a blond hispanic gal from miami for $200; completely unplanned. She was a really great fuck and cried out loudly. Then the next coupla days did my reg gal at $125 twice; it was great. Then on a Sat when wife out a gal who danced at allstars (Jessica in my photos) called me to meet her at motel for $90. She was in bik by pool (her mother was nearby) when I arrived, took her in room and fucked her. She is a backpage call girl now. So $540, 3 different girls, 4 total sessions. When it gets like this it disturbed with the spending. Last coupla weeks been doing reg otc gal at $125 session 2x week. Blonde Miami gal has been emailing me to come c her at club. Hopefully I can get this under control.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    lol
    Thanx, Clubber....I always wondered what kind of celebration those balloons were used for! ;)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw,

Just happy to help! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion