tuscl

Champagne rooms

My husband well ex husband went to star's cabaret in neenah wi. not once but twice and dropped 750.00 each time for 1hour and a half for private room. (250.00 per half hour). He claimed when I did find out that he did nothing but watch her no touching nothing!! No extra's. Not even a hand job,blow job nothing. Obvisiously seeing we are divorcing that I do not believe him. My ? is does anyone one know if that is allowed there or not. He said its not but well he is a lier so.........can anyone help me out with this? hell he even said he didnt enjoy it thats why he paid 3 times...lmao!!!! By the way I found this on our computor also..so yup this is mrs   not mr.   My man is sick I think....but who am I to say.......

14 comments

• jabthehut
    14 years ago
    If he is leaving you why do you need to know what went on in Star's?&nbsp; Let it go.<br />
    On the other hand, I don't think you'll get much sympathy around here by saying he is sick doing what the vast majority of us here either do or aspire to do!<br type="_moz" />
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I agree with Jab - why do you care if you are geting divorced?<br />
    <br />
    Either he got something or he became so caught up with her that he was willing to sit in there for 1 1/2 hours - LOL.&nbsp; &nbsp;Either way it is not good for you, but the guy should have been more discreet.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    And anyone on this thing that DOES know what is available at Stars (if anything at all)&nbsp;is certainly not going to tell you.&nbsp; <br />
    <br />
    What would you do with that information?&nbsp; Try to cause a problem for the club?&nbsp; <br />
    <br />
    I have seen this happen many times with bitter wives and I never understand it.&nbsp; Even if the goods were offered, the club didn't make your husband take his penis or his wallet out of his pants.&nbsp; He had free choice at every step and if he chose to spend the $$ and do the deeds, then the problem is with him.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that he wanted to get caught.&nbsp; Probably so you would divorce him.&nbsp; He probably couldn't stand coming home to you bitching and moaning about how he didn't care about you anymore, all the time that you had a headache whenever he wanted to cut himself a piece of ass.&nbsp; If you put out more, he wouldn't have had to go out to get what you denied him.&nbsp; You'll get no sympathy from ANYONE here.&nbsp; We ALL go to strip clubs whether as customers or dancers.<br type="_moz" />
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I just want to know how many times she gave him a lap dance at home per week...this is critical information!&nbsp; LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;sometimes men just want to exercise their variety.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;Read the reivews on the stars cabaret and you'll see they are pretty strict about no touching<br />
    <a href="http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=1550">htt…
  • splv69
    14 years ago
    ok for your information.......I have no problem giving my husband sex when ever he wanted it and for another I do not want sympathy or to cause trouble...all I wanted was some info on clubs. I personally have never been to one and when I wanted to go with him he would not go like it is some big male secret. Another thing I don't give a rats ass one way or another....i'm only saying for the tune of 1500.00 of my hard earned money or anyone elses money do you guys atleast get your money worth or is it just a cheap thrill and you all &quot;leave sticky broke and confused&quot;. so let me say this again to the smart ass jab I do not bitch and moan at him when he comes home he could have what ever he wanted and he did get what he wanted. I never once said we did not have sex or that he wasnt happy and for your info....he is the one still wanting his marriage...I needto decide wether to believe him cause of the lie....not for the act....people can deal with the truth but not lies. So I have no problem with the clubs, I was just wondering what goes on.&nbsp; So NO HE IS NOT WANTING TO LEAVE ME IT WAS MY CHOICE CAUSE OF THE LIES!!!!!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    He spent $1,500 over two nights to be alone for 1 1/2 hours each night with a naked girl in a private room, so I'm not sure that &quot;cheap thrill&quot; quite covers it.&nbsp; Having said that, if he was in the room that long he was likely being strung along, so it is very possible that he&nbsp;wanted the pussy but couldn't get it (sucker).<br />
    <br />
    You will need to decide for yourself whether one indescretion is worth throwing away your marriage over, but obviously I&nbsp;don't know everything that has happened.<br />
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Why would anyone on this site indulge a crazy, mad wife like this one or shelly?&nbsp; She is not asking these questions to consider taking her ex back.&nbsp; She wants us to validate her divorcing the poor schmuck.&nbsp; He is one of us!&nbsp; She is the non-fucking enemy.<br type="_moz" />
  • splv69
    14 years ago
    I feel sorry for the ladies that have to ENTERTAIN&nbsp; a man like you. Those ladies making a living for the money not you....sorry ! Yup he is a schmuk and lost the best thing (love). Atleast he is man enough not to resort to childish name calling. Are you sure your mature enough to be going to an adult club? Im sure the ladies in your life really love the name calling..thats real man of you...To all the ladies in this site..... I feel sorry for you to have to deal with some of the clients you have to entertain. To bad there are males out there like this one and thank god for the gentlemen....
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    <p>He might have been fooling around in the&nbsp;champagne room&nbsp;or might not have been. You have&nbsp;no proof. You sound like just another&nbsp;greedy&nbsp;fuckin' cunt&nbsp;looking&nbsp;for an excuse to get a&nbsp;divorce, so she can walk away with some poor guy's bank account and belongings.</p>
  • splv69
    14 years ago
    Umm... I make more money then him and ummm I can survive financially with or without him...I 'm not stupid!!!!! Sorry to dissapoint you but not ALL of us are not&nbsp;that stupid.!! I work.Owe MY home (not his) and Have finacially supprted myself and my daughter (not his) for years b4 him.&nbsp;I f anyone used anyone it was ummm him...He moved in with me from his mommies home at old age of 40 with nothing but the cloths on his back and oh lets not forget a pick-up truck....So b4 one calls names and judges what Im asking...I have nothing to gain just alot to lose. How many times do I have to say....Iwas just asking!!!!!!!!!! It makes no difference to me so sorry for asking for some mans or females opinion!!!!my god I never thought so many males apparently have such a low opinion of females. And you guys have the nerve to enjoy what we have!!!! FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    If the guy is as big of a loser as you just said, just get&nbsp;the divorce already.&nbsp;Why do you need to come on this website and whine? If you are&nbsp;married&nbsp;to&nbsp;a guy that was living with his mommy till age 40, doesn't make as much money as you, lives in the house you own, and wastes money in the champagne room,&nbsp;that is a bad reflection upon yourself. You are desperate.&nbsp;You let a loser into your life; honestly what did you expect? Go fuck off!&nbsp;
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion