tuscl

Playing the Field?

Don't have any favorite(s) since switching to new club, just been enjoying "playing the field."

To amuse myself, I sometimes stage my own personal theme nights - e.g., go all blondes, or go international (Asian, Brazilian, Russian), and so on. Silly, but fun.

So, anyone else currently playing the field?

5 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I am always playing the field. But when I am in my favorite club I tend to stick with my favorite dancers. They are sure things. Both price and mileage wise. I do try dances new to me occasionally, with a 50% success rate.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Nope. Until this one crashes and burns, I'm dividing my time between my wife and my current, first ever, ATF.

Before that though, yeah. It tended to be whoever made me the best offer.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yes I have been playing the field lately. I drove 1+ hr to Dayton to check out some of the new clubs that I read about on tuscl. I thought they sucked and just had to return to kahoots to meet up with a favorite to get my strip club fix in. I don't mind playing the field if the prices are OK (2 for $25 or 2 for $30 are ideal) but for $30/song I stick with favorites.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Playing the field is SCs greatest pleasure, interacting with and "trying out" a bunch of different women! When I'm in a relationship I'm completely monogamous (with no desire to wander), but if not then I'm game for anything! I don't have a type so I can't say I would ever have a theme -- though I did do a "Russian night" once at Master's in Myrtle Beach.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Playing the field can get expensive especially if you have a steady girl you have been meeting for a long time giving you good rates. A steady who is a good performer and gives good rates is a keeper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion