tuscl

Free passes from a dancer

Speaking of free passes, when I was saying my good-byes last night a dancer slipped me a handful of free passes.

So how often do you get free passes, and who usually gives them to you (manager, dancer, bouncer, bartender)?

11 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    Usually a manager, but occasionally from others you listed. Not really that often because I try not to draw attention. I used to have a pile of them from all over the country because I'd get them handed to me and they'd never get used.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I never pay cover at my favorite club, I slip in the back door and the bartenders don't make me see the doorman anymore. They used to tell me to, now they just get me a drink w/o asking what I'm having. I'm a good custy all the way around so I am entitled! So if the bartenders don't enforce the cover charge, does that count?

I got a few passes from the Landing Strip manager one afternoon. They have new ownership, remodeled, reopened and he was letting me know how wonderful it is. The same pass is available on their web site...

I also have a lifetime pass to shithole SC. That was a club promotion so I guess that counts one in the manager column.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Every now and then, the doorguy at some of the Detroit clubs would let me in for free, but since I haven't been in Detroit for quite awhile, they probably wouldn't. I knew one dancer at Subis in Michigan who gave me a bunch of free passes once, it was a good move on her part as I would get dances from her whenever we were both at the club. Unfortunately, she got caught stealing money from the other dancers and got canned.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yes, at kahoot's I did receive a several free passes from a dancer before I left. The next time I saw her I did do a 2fer1 dance with her and it was one of the worst dances I have ever got before. She was not wearing any moisturizer and she had a really thin ass so it was painful grinding. I asked her for more free passes after our dance but she said she would have some for me later in the week (expecting me to come see her.) Typical Stripper Shit.

I have also read about bartenders giving out free passes.

Also at Club X the champagne host is always greeting new customers and giving them passes. Of course, he tries his best to upsell to the champagne room. I like him for the free passes but need to start muting him when he talks about the VIP rooms. I honestly don't think I would have ever made a second visit to Club X if it was not for him giving me the free passes.

Also I REALLY hate it now when a manager comes over to shake hands or say hi and does not give me any free passes. I come to the strip club for the ladies NOT to make friends with the managers. They are only doing it for pure profit reasons. Club X has spoiled me.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    A few years back the Columbia Platinum Plus used to give out lots of passes. Mostly by the dancers. The management gave passes to the dancers to give out to their favorite customers. The DJ's also gave out passes for audience paticipation. Management gave them to disgruntled customers. Things have chaged. Free passes are now few and far between. No concern to me. I have a life time membership to any of the PP clubs. Btw they have gone hi tech. They now scan my card just like any credit card.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've gotten them mainly from the club managers, and occasionally from the dancers. My work badge also gets me in free to the nude clubs during the daytime.
    Nowadays I frequent my local clubs enough that they just let me in for free w/o any passes. Haven't decided yet if that's a good or bad thing!
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    I get passes from both dancers and managers. It helps to be a regular.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw,

"Work badge"? FBI, as in Female Body Inspector? Different than a guy FBI.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    My favorite type of free passes are the online ones you can just print off. Kahoot's used to have an online pass but they took it down and no longer honor it.

Also you have to be careful about some clubs like Deja Vu. They have free passes online that wavies the $5 cover charge but you are also charged $5 at the door for a cup. The cup is only good for soft drinks.

There is a free strip club magazine that is placed near the entrance of a lot of strip clubs in Columbus and Dayton. It is mostly just ads for the local strip clubs but they do have "coupon" section. Half-off admission at Cols Gold, free admission at Rachel's, free admission at Club X (valid mon, tue, wed), etc.

Dreamgirls in Columbus does not give out free admission passes but they give out "free drink" ticket. Cover there is $10 and they rarely have any good looking dancers though.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Clubber-

I wish! Damn - what I wouldn't give to be a "house mom" at a club, even for just one day. Oh the trouble I would get myself into!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw,

;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion