tuscl

Reserved seating and roped off sections

How many of you go to strip clubs where they have reserved seating or roped off sections reserved? They cater to the high rollers and friends of the owner. They usually have girls assigned to take care and entertain them. How many of you have been offered reserved seating or sections? I was offered but I declined because I was not in the mood to party and knew it would go to my head and end up being a pricey night.

6 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    My favorite club has such a section. It's not expensive to sit there---I think it's $50/hr. I don't understand the appeal. It's far away from the stage, and the club itself is set up to encourage girls to sit with the customer anyway. Some ppl just want to feel like ballers....
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino in Vegas! Just enough nooks and crannies to the place to allow seclusion for celebs and big spenders. It was an added amusement to find out from the gals who'd been in recently.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino in Torrance - They have a ripoff deal where you have to pay extra for seats near the stage.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    There is a spot like that in Platinum Plus in Greenville. It is a quieter spot about as far away from the stages as you can get other than the bar area. They have nice comfortable sofas and it's quieter which is a plus if the very loud music starts bothering you. Someone caught on that people liked that spot so of course they had to rope it off and have it reserved. Now I never see anyone ever sit in that area. Then of course there is the reserved section for the VIP area which I believe is reserved for VIP card carrying members. A new dancer who was going to do lap dances for me once had me go up there and danced for me there. I believe a bouncer informed her afterwards that wasn't the right place for that. Except for the one stage, I did not see that much advantage to that location.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I have noticed those locations aren't crowded so I guess that is a big plus if the club is crowded.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I've never understood these areas either. In some of the downtown Montreal strip clubs, they have roped off, VIP areas that are actually farther away from the stage. It's a waste IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion