Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

mad tv stripper from hell

jost

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

LMAO...shit that was funny

when she comes out of the pool at the end.."do have have a room I can shower off in? NO! use the hose in the front yard!"

Replies (4)

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

ugh, a stripper with a neck brace...I have not seen that before.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Mad TV has some other good stripper clips

There is also one about Hooter's youtube.com

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I never saw the episode, but the idea of having a strip club with a pool is interesting.

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

LOL..."what would Jesus do?"...

The "Tammy The Stripper" video from above is great as well...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement