tuscl

TV ACTRESS

10inches
Florida
Sunday, April 11, 2010 10:37 AM
current TV actress that you would most like to screw? I'll start it off by choosing Kaley Cuoco (Penny on Big Bang Theory) tight little body with great ass !!!

20 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    Well, of course there’s Eliza Dushku, but they canceled my girl’s show. Hayden Panettiere, the cheerleader from Heroes. She represents another “type” I like, the cute and cuddly girl with a hint of baby fat. Katee Sackhoff, “Starbuck” on Battlestar Galactica and now on “24.” I like her bad ass female characters. Morena Baccarin, who plays the alien leader “Anna” on the “V” re-boot. Yeah, she’s an emotionless man-eater, but I’ve met my share of those in the clubs, so no biggie. (Hmm, looking at this list, maybe I’m watching too much sci-fi, lol)
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Her show went off the air a couple of years ago, but Mackenzie Rosman. On a late episode (last season) she showed that she knows how to pole dance and 2 to 5 she can give a great lapper. Also, like Vanessa Hudgens, she likes to take special home pics for her fans. [view link] [view link] eal.jpg Notice her resemblance to Linda Lovelace. Sveral of us are trying to get her to audition for the Lovelace biopic, now being casted. linda-[view link]
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Ali Larter who plays on Heroes. She reminds me of Wendy, a stripper I used to date OTC. I bet Ali is real good at sex and knows how to give it doing it on top. Wendy loved doing it on top - I met her at Ricks Cabaret South and the next day we had a session at a hotel. Before she bagan she asked me "How do you like it" (always a good sign). She told me that she danced to recruit clients and that she was a "happy prostitute." She told she prefers her clients use condoms. I asked her if it was safe to do her without a condom and she said "my clients don't do $30 whores." She was one of best ones I had as I did her a lot of times. Once I fucked her on air mattress without condom, it was awesome! She loved doing a guy on top and could go long time. She is now in Arizona about to get married - does he know she was once a stripper / prostitute?
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    Emily Proctor --CSI Miami---is one of many. She is getting old and probably has a big fat ass-but I always wanted to ramrod that icy blonde bitch.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    do kim kardashian and Kendra count as actresses? They have tv shows lol
  • how
    14 years ago
    Another nod for Morena Baccarin. And if you have not seen her show "V" -- it's fun. She plays President Obama. Seriously, the parallels are barely masked; the writers are wicked.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I don't watch any TV that requires "acting", ergo, my answer would be no one. If reruns counted, I might pick one or two.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Clubber, would you go for "reality TV" gals? How about Parvati from Survivor?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "She plays President Obama. Seriously, the parallels are barely masked; the writers are wicked." The remake of "V" was conceived looooong before Obama was even a candidate for President, moron.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    how, I've never watched any of those "reality" shows. But, I did make a mistake before. I do watch "Sons Of Anarchy" on FX. That said, I would go with Winter Ave Zoli who played Lyla. Or perhaps Katey Sagal back in her "Married with..." days.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I'd go for Hayden Panettiere or Emily Proctor. My coworkers and I fantazized about her often the first season of Heroes
  • how
    14 years ago
    MG, the sky is a shade of blue. Seriously, dude. Do you suppose the creative team behind the "V" remake have not written episodes in the past 14 months? The fact that the revamped series was "conceived looooong before Obama was even a candidate" is absolutely meaningless in terms of how the writers portray the lead V. Are you that dense? Really? __________________ Another TV actress worth boinking might be that blonde gal from "Chuck." I have not watched that show, but based on the cover art for the DVD set... she's tasty!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Erica Durance(sp?) from Smallville.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "The fact that the revamped series was 'conceived looooong before Obama was even a candidate"'is absolutely meaningless in terms of how the writers portray the lead V." No it really isn't, especially when the developers of the show specifically have said again & again that the alien reptilian V lead character is NOT based on any specific political figure. All you're doing is bringing your own wild, Right-wing biases to the show, period. Run along now...
  • how
    14 years ago
    Obviously, any producer of a show would say their characters are not a parody of any current political figure, so as not to offend or alienate (get it?) some of the audience. If you watch "V," you will either see the parody, or not. It is there for your observation, if you choose. And another TV actress to consider is Olivia Wilde, who plays "13" on "House." Watch "Alpha Dog" to see all of her, in ultra-horny mode at that...
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Obviously, any producer of a show would say their characters are not a parody of any current political figure, so as not to offend or alienate (get it?) some of the audience." Tell that to the producers of the remake of "Battlestar Galactica", Season 3. "It is there for your observation" Nope, it's in your warped, Right-wing mind, period.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    can't remember her name, but the blond from "Chuck". damn, I'd like to take her for a long, hard ride!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    You mean Yvonne Strzechowski.
  • chasman
    14 years ago
    Olivia Wilde from House.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Another fine TV actress worth boinking: Sofia Vergara of "Modern Family." [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion