tuscl

Supervision lifted for ex-Vegas strip club owner

Monday, March 15, 2010 8:21 PM
LAS VEGAS—Supervision has been lifted for a 48-year-old former strip club owner who bankrolled the Las Vegas "G-Sting" corruption scandal. U.S. District Judge Jeffery Miller in San Diego made the ruling in Michael Galardi's case March 5. Galardi lawyer Robert Rose says his Galardi is now on "unsupervised supervised release" until January 2012. Galardi was released in January 2009 after 18 months in federal prison. He pleaded guilty in 2003 to racketeering, sold his Las Vegas and San Diego-area strip clubs, and now lives in the San Diego area. Galardi testified he sent cash to Clark County commissioners in plush blue Crown Royal liquor pouches for votes favorable to his businesses. Former Clark County commission members Dario Herrera, Mary Kincaid-Chauncey, Erin Kenny and Lance Malone were convicted and sentenced to prison. [view link]

5 comments

• imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    ah yes, the owner of the long-closed crazy horse 2. had some great times in that club years ago...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There was a crazy horse in cleveland, OH ( I don't know if it is still in business)... I wonder if there is any connection to the cleveland and the vegas strip clubs.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    What the hell is "unsupervised supervised release"?? Does that mean he has to report to a PO or not?
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    samsung, there was no connection between the 2 clubs. i believe at one point the owners of the CH2 did have another club in Chicago...
  • Slothrop
    14 years ago
    Mary Kincaid is one of the sweetest, kindest County Commissioners I've ever met. She used to run a flower shop in North Las Vegas. I was stunned to hear she'd been convicted of accepting illegal cash from a strip club owner. What a town.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion