tuscl

Update on gridget

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, March 15, 2010 7:46 PM
A sucessful story. A stripper that turned it around. Quit stripping 3+ years ago to become a paramedic. That turned to shit when she suffered an OJI when she got her hand slammed into the ambulance door. She has been on workers comp for about 9 months. 5 surgeries. None of them have reparied the damage.I talked to her this morning. Looks like the docs will release her in a couple of weeks but not likly she will be able to return to paramedcing.Hand not strong enough. She has 2 offers to work at hospital emergency rooms.Her father(76) is dying.But she is a tropper.Says that I am her best friend. The feeling is metional.

15 comments

• how
    14 years ago
    All the best to her.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Good to hear she already has two job offers. Wish her the best.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Wedding bells, maybe?
  • Shekitout
    14 years ago
    OK, 'cat, what in the hell is metional?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    SD no wedding bells. I am 68. She will be 33 in May. Shekitout, You know I can't spell for shit. (mutual)
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    I thought you asked her to move in. What happened with that?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    All they need do is lower the qualification "standards" further to allow her to work. That is how many, if not most police and fire females got the jobs in the first place.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    Well she can always have hope that with stem cell research, one day they will be able to regrow limbs and repair nerve damage. It's sad to hear that she never completely recovered. I remember when I once had my fingers slammed when someone closed a car door on me. It hurt like hell for a while but then I was ok. I can imagine a more permanent injury being that much more painful. I wish her well.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    Hopefully her insurance was better than mine. I once had a bone fracture and they took MRI's and x-rays and possibly other tests. After all that they gave me tylenol and sent me home the next day. So I had to pay over $2,000 out of my pocket due to my insurance not covering everything including some charges the insurance company claimed were not fair and reasonable for them to pay. Apparently if you are knocked out in an emergency, you should be taken to the cheapest hospital around even if it is 78 miles away. I appealed and talked to someone at the insurance company but it was like being in an Terminator movie where Arnold says "talk to the hand", and the hand isn't listening. Anyway wish her luck.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    stripclubspy, what I said was, if she ever needs it, she has a place to come to.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Good to hear she is strengthening, SC. Most of us have sympathy for her struggles.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    She OK with you spilling her business all over the internet?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    deogol,We have known each other for 6 or 7 years. We help each other. It is similar to a daughter/father relationship But I get some addeded benefits. I post on here about her because so many guys knew her when she was dancing.The "L"word is used a lot. I do the same for TUSCL_Brother. Of course we were/are like brothers.His outlook is not so rosy. When I get the final word on him, I will pass it along.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Well, if she can't be a paramedic anymore maybe its time she moved back to the SC circut ;)
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    Cat, that isn't what you said. In a previous post you said "I asked her to move in."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion