tuscl

Playoffs? Playoffs!?

Wife has a social event Sat night, giving me a window to
visit the club. But that conflicts with the Ravens-Colts game.
What would you do?

13 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Why not trek to Baltimore's block? Surely the game will be on a TV in a club. And if the clientele's attention is distracted by the game, then you could have your pick of the dancers! A win-win scenario.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Visit the club and find a way of knowing what went on in the game before you see the wife so you can give her the impression you went.
    15 years ago
    I thought your wife was OK with you going to clubs? Or am I mixing you up with somebody else?

I don't have a SO monitoring my moves. I'd watch the game.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I posted about the time my wife gave me "permission" to go to a club. She's under the impression I only go a couple times a year. If she knew how often I really go I would be in trouble!
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Ah, the peace of mind that comes with not having to conceal my clubbing.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Find a club that's showing the game. I often split my time between watching the ladies and watching a game or a fight.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    Who cares about the game. See the girls, check out ESPN for the highlights.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Do what you want, Get home before the wife, but be armed with the score and some game details.
    15 years ago
    Playoffs? Strippers?

Playoffs for me. The strippers ain't going anywhere. Playoffs just once a year.

Regular season games I do in a club often. But not a playoff. In fact I'm making an extraordinarily early visit to a club today for me in order to be at a sports bar or home for the playoff games.

Guess it depends how big a fan you are and whether your team is contending.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    AAAAAARGH, steve. Too bad Baltimore lost, the Colts just had better luck in their game. Hope the strip club you went to was better fun.
  • Yeah, there are plenty of places where you can do both. You may have to divide your attention, but think of it as an embarrassment of riches.

What did you eventually decide to do?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I ended up visiting a suburban Baltimore club (about an hour drive away). Not only were they showing the game, they had a playoff special - 2 for 1 drinks, 2 for $20 lappers. Best price I've got on dances in a while. Good times!
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Good decision!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion