tuscl

Couples in clubs

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:05 PM
Around here, it's not uncommon to see couples in strip clubs. At least one that I've noticed at least *appeared* to be married, i.e. wearing matching rings, but even the others were acting "couplish" for the most part. My question is this: How many of you have a Significant Other who accompanies you to clubs on a regular basis? What is the farthest she's gone with regard to contact with a stripper? My own wife goes with me about a third of the time I go. The first time, she needed about a half a dozen beers to even get up to tip. Now, half into the first one and she's prompting me, "Let's go tip that one." And I know it's at least partly an act, but when a naked dancer *runs* across the stage squealing "Ooh goody, a girl!", she gets a smile on her face a mile wide. As far as contact, she's had her nipples in a dancer's mouth on numerous occasions, and a dancer's face and/or hands under her pretty often as well. I've never actually caught anyone with her finger, or anything else, in the kitty (not that it would have bothered me, since I'm not *that* big of a hypocrite), but she has had orgasms from such contact. I wouldn't mind seeing a little more action, but I'm not about to exert any pressure and possibly ruin a good thing.

7 comments

• Warloch
    14 years ago
    There are a few things you can do to encourage it. Remember that her courage comes from familiarity with the clubs and the experience. The more she goes the more she will let her guard down and discover that she really likes the experience. My wife and I take it even further by planning to go a week or so in advance. The planning of what to wear, where to go, what to do afterward and so on, make for an interesting week. I also find that discussing the things she liked and disliked helps with ensuring her experience is positive. When we first went my wife was like yours. She drank a third of a bottle of Jose just to get up her courage. While there she had a 40 minute conversation with a couple of the dancers that were more interested in her than me. After she realized that she was getting more attention than I was, it put her more at ease. When she makes a trip to the rest room, pay a dancer $10 to talk to her when she comes back. Let her know that she likes the clubs but is a bit shy and takes some time to warm up. Most dancers will go out of there way to be friendly to them because they understand what it takes to get comfortable with a club. They also know that if they get her enjoying the place, your more likely to spend more money. Also keep in mind that just because she likes to go to the clubs, she will also have a limit that may never be crossed. Discuss the limit, understand the limit and respect the limit. You may find that she may allow the limit to be crossed but it has to be her choice and not something she is guilted into crossing. For if you do, the limit may go the other way.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Oh, I'm not worried About progressing. If it happens, it happens. If not, that's OK too. With minor variations, we've taken much the route you've described. For whatever reason, I've never had to pay a stripper to sit and talk with her. I have, on occasion, done so, but not doing so hasn't ever stopped them from sitting with us and talking. There's no question of pressure or pushing. I'm more than content to let things work out as they will.
  • ericsacto2
    14 years ago
    My wife and I went to the local strip club. It was her idea and she never been before. We were there for a while before a dancer approached us. They had 2-for-1 private dances and my wife suggested we each get one for the dancer. She thoroughly enjoyed the dance and got another before we headed home to have some fun of our own. The dancer pulled down my wife's top and licked her nipples. We spent some time talking to the dancer before getting the private dance. The dancer told us that other dancers are hesistant about approaching couples. They don't want a scene if the other woman is jealous or not happy being dragged to the strip club. My wife is open to going again. It definitely helps that she had a good first time.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My wife and I have gone a few times. Her biggest kick is watching the guys make fools out of themselves. Well, all the guys other then me. :) On second thought, to an "outsider", we may all look like fools, just to differing degrees.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Can you imagine what wives talk about after going to a SC?
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I took a couple to a SC. Not what I expected. The girl wasn't really receptive to female attention, and the guy was so into his wife(which IRL is a great thing) that he ignored all the girls. So basically they paid cover to drink and make out with each other. LOL
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Maybe some things are not meant to be shared with your "better half"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion