tuscl

(Off Topic) Anyone Here Use The LPS System

Yes, the purists will complain this is a strip club site, blah blah, but I seriously need some help. I need some feedback from anyone with a company that uses the Loss Prevention (safety) System.

About 18 months ago, my company started using LPS. Because we have 72 workers on site, we have to file 26 LPO's (safety reports) a month. The hassle is this: most of my employees, only high school graduates, are of school systems that do an extremely poor job of teaching reading and writing skills, most of my employees read and write on a third grade level.

A little over a month ago, because of the poorly written LPO's, managers approved using templates (pre written LPO's-fill in the blank). Nothing could be easier, but beleve it or not, my people are struggling with the templates. All they have to do is fill in the blanks (Date, Time, exact location) and make three positive comments.

It's beyond frustrating. I should also add that the forms are complicated-it took me a year to master them, and I'm a Constitutional Law major with a minor in English-graduated top of my class, but all they have to do is fill in the blanks.

Does your company have a better way of doing this?

2 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would be curious to know what type of loss prevention programs they have in strip clubs lol. sorry I can't help you specifically, I would recommend trying to also google search about it and maybe you'll find a link to a forum with people talking about it or a review on it. Good luck
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I only know about GPS systems, sorry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion