tuscl

What happened to them?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Posters do come and go but I have always wondered what made them stop. Remember FONDL? He emailed me a photo of he and his ATF on a boat in Tampa Bay. He was in his 70's. Did he die?

Chitownlawyer. He couldn't be dead. Too young. I always enjoyed his posts and legal knowledge.

There are a couple that I will never miss.

17 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    I heard that parodyman--> got HIV from his buddy MisterGay. It progressed to AIDS and parody died early this year. Not like anyone will miss him.

njcsfan was a worthless troll whose ass was run off the board.

chandler hasn't been around much lately. Hopefully won't be back.

The troll MisterGay is also laying low lately. I guess he did not receive the attention a troll like him craves, so now just quietly mopes around his mother's basement. Just continue to ignore MisterGay and I'm sure he'll get bored and go away for good.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    FONDL = Friends of Naked Dancing Ladies

I think I remember reading that he quit going to SCs.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    It's interesting how customers quit going to clubs probably for as many reasons as strippers quit the business. When it comes to strip club discussions on websites, maybe these discussions are less interesting to some of these people or they took up a new hobby.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Out of curiosity, checked their profiles- no activity (not even log-in) since Nov 08. Chitown appears to be in the lurk mode- he has at least logged in this month, but with no posts or club reviews since Spring 09. He has a certain Shakesperian eloquence to his posts/reviews.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    I also miss the posts from Chitown and Fondl. I seem to remember Chitown suggesting that his wife may have caught him and he might have to exit this site.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I look forward to hearing from tuscl_brother again. Thanks for keeping us updated.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    How about you?

I've been here for many years. At one time, in the Top 10 of club reviews. About 3,000 posts and starting to get back more into clubbing. I know a few have been here longer, sc, of course, but I don't think many.

Anyone else?
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Congrats, Clubber on 3000 posts, that would be some book to read?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    vincemichaels, if clubbers posts make up the text for the book then I would want your profile pics to make up the cover art. Your new profile pic is nice and I would love to play with the tits on the first one and the kitty on the new one.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Sometimes life keeps you too busy so you may stop visiting strip clubs for a while. Other times things happen that just seem to encourage you to do something. Sometimes it seems eerie how events happen to encourage you to do something. I've been spending more time thinking about pc power rather than tits. Ooops, I think I'm acting like Obama. I lied. Spent more time here than checking out pc's.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Been a clubber for virttually all my adult life but only the last rew years a regular here. I would now miss that as much as I would miss going to clubs. It's a rare treat to converse with people who share our fascination/fixation/whatever with SCs and can admit it here.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dittos on vm's pictures for cover art. Especially "melon girl", who I already miss.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    good news guys, due to popular demand, "melon girl" is back. I missed her too, and would love to meet the real woman in the picture. She is a stunning creature.
  • You know, that's funny. You are the only guys who know the real depth of my "hobby." Yet if one of you is gone, or if I die, how are we supposed to know? We've never met each other face-to-face, but one day we'll realize and go, "Hey, whatever happened to guy?" And there will be sadness at who we lost.

What's the policy for dormant accounts. Are they deleted are just left alone? At the very least I think a member, at least the active ones, should give us all a decent farewell if he indeed decides to leave. I mean, y'all are my stripperhound brothers, yo...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I for one keep in contact with a dozen TUSCLers. Their email addresses are on my computer. My kids know that I post on here and know to let them know when my time comes. They have my passwords. Btw 2 years ago, I added my daughter on to my checking account. If I get hospitalized or die the bills can still get paid, etc. I also just refinanced my house and at the suggestion of TUSCL_Brother got a survivor ship deed. I did not know about them. No probate needed. The house is hers. I have elected cremation but have not prepaid for it. I don't know who will last longer. My will is current and I have a living will. My kids also know about gridget. Her email address and phone number are also on my computer. So the strippers will also get the word.I'll be 68 in 2 weeks and have never been hospitalized but you never know. For you older guys, even you young ones,make it easier for your kin. Get your shit together.

There is a cut off point but I am not sure what is is. I will guess at 7 years. I know one ex dancer that still shows a review from 2004 but she has not posted since then. Of course founder can delete any thing, any time.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I don't generally miss the new women trolling for attention. The pattern is always the same: arrive, talk dirty, get many many male replies, then display utter incapacity to understand male drives, become a princessy little bitch, run off in a huff. Whether or not it's a male masquerading as a female, or a real male, the pattern is the same. Somewhere in there, wanting sex is EVIL EVIL evil. Glad they always "disappear" on us.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Here's what I will do...

I will change my nick to "Clubber's ghost" and become a ghost writer on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion