tuscl

WHAT 2 DO, when u want OUT of town and WANT 2 strip and well........who out ther

I need somebody to tell me where in Canada is the best place to go to make some money and have some fun..................I HAVE NO IDEA about which places are the best and IF I really need EXPERIENCE because I do not - but am willing am ready, willing and able 2 learn. I would take off tomorrow if given the right opportunity. I don't even know if I have what it takes as far as what I look like, but my profile WILL SHOW U! LOL.............THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    OMG!!! OMG OMG!!! LINUS LIKES PINKDOT!!! LOL!!!
    You're totally invited to my next sleepover/pajama party. We're watching The O.C. OMG Marissa tried DRUGS!!!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Uhhhhh, you should fly to Montreal immediately & start working as a stripper. They always like Americans there. :)
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    when i read a post like this i have trouble deciding if it is for real. There must be a better way for a newbie to get going than solicit info from strangers like this -- so is this some kind of weird satire? I admit I don't get it.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    looks to be a sad situation........hun , give me a message and i will call you to help you out on this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion