tuscl

2 fers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
2 fers are offered at my favorite club at least once an hour. More often if the DJ sees that the girls are not getting a lot of dances.The songs are not cut short but are definitely shorter songs.All of the dances I get are 2 fers but I do not partake during announced 2fers. The couch rooms fill up with guys thinking they are getting a real bargain. Privacy and mileage go down. My favorites will sit with me and wait until the announced 2 fer is over.If I am sitting alone and get hit up for wanna dance during an announced 2 fer, I just pass.

17 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    No clubs I go do 2 fers.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Unexpectedly I ran into "2-for-1 dances all night long" at the new Crazy Horse in West Allis, WI (a Milwaukee suburb.) This is significant to local club goers because $20 per lap dance had been pretty much carved in stone for area clubs. With low grindage and no touch for the guys, this has been one of the worst values anywhere (well, except for Centerfolds in Columbus or Paper Moon in Springfield, VA...)

Crazy Horse played full songs too. I recall hearing all of AC/DC's "You Shook ME All Night Long" for song #1. At $10 per, this is a much better rate for what Milwaukee has to offer. PLUS, it was all night long! Also got a free admit for a future visit as well! Sounds like a club trying to grow it's market...
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    The best way to grow a market and customer base is to give the customer what they want!

Speaking of what the customer wants it is simple ---- we want less government interference in our lives - from strip clubs, to energy consumption, to what we eat, to national health care - call your congressman and tell them to vote no on HR 3692 - and do it today!
  • how
    15 years ago
    SP for president!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    My platform: Legalize prostitution, Abolish Income Tax and Free lap dances with Extras for Everybody!

• mreef
    15 years ago
    Had my first 2fer experience the other day (see review), and I can't imagine going back to paying $20 per LD.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I should add that the normal LD price is $20. There are girls asking more than that. I won't even talk to them.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    How - thank you!
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Bare Assets runs the 2fer special every hour, with a free item giveaway, usually an article of clothing. I asked hot blonde dancer for the dance and she replied, "I don't do 2-for-1 dances. Only singles.". What the fuck? So she'd rather make NO MONEY? Stupid.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    PH - who ever said strippers were smart? When I quote a job, I always figure that if I can't the job at full price it is better to get something than nothing whenever I figure the cost. What does it cost a stripper to give a dance??
    15 years ago
    2 fers are rarely, if ever, offered at the clubs I frequent. I've never done a 2 fer.
  • mgkreb
    15 years ago
    In my experience, both at Shadow's favorite club and others, if the club offers announced 2-fers, the dancers are ready and willing to do unannounced 2-fers. The experienced SC patron figures this out pretty quickly, and avoids the announced specials because the rooms do indeed fill up and as population goes up, fun goes the opposite direction.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Clubs have 2-fers because their standard prices are too high. I'll get them, but I'm not crazy about having to commit to more than one dance at a time in order to get a fair price. I prefer it when clubs have straightforward, reasonable prices for single dances, which makes 2-fers unnecessary.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    At the Hamilton-owned clubs in metro Detroit, there is always a $10 dance day, all day. Monday: Henry the VIII; Tuesday: Bogart's; Wednesday: Henry the VIII South; Thursday: John's Hot Spot. All are dives (some would say charming dives), but mileage is extremely high. $5 cover and $10 wristband, but after that average cost drops rapidly! As one reviewer said recently, Henry the VIII South is basically a brothel.

On the other extreme, Scarlett's and Platinum in Toledo both offer 2 for $30's with a "gift" of some sort. Silly. Like I need the offer of a Scarlett's golf towel to get interested in a dance. Scarlett's does have really cool semi-private booths with couches, which would be great, except that there's no mileage!!!
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Mileage is so much more important than gifts or private booths ----I do not mind the wide open, the lack of booths makes it sometimes fun to see what the others are getting in the line of extras ------ even to see a dancer pull a condom out of her purse and see her give it to the guy sitting right next to you because his dancer is out of them for the moment! I believe the openess is part of the appeal of the Hamilton clubs and the prices are always right!
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    It's to the point now that I will turn down the free item offered on the 2fer. I already have 3 t-shirts, two polo shirts, and a couple of hats with various strip club names on them. And I don't wear them. LOL
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    One of the few rap songs I have downloaded is T-pain "Long lap dance"..it's basically a long song about how t-pain complains about cut songs and wishes there were more 2fer1s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion