tuscl

funny strip club t-shirts?

Just wondering if you guys can recommend any funny t-shirts to wear at a SC?

14 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    "No shirt, no shoes, Great Service: Moonlight Bunny Ranch"

Apply the Google search function to procure...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have about 10. Half were given to me by dancers. The other half by my daughter. I did buy 1 for my self on line and one for TUSCL_Brother on line. Spencer s is a good choice. I had my favorite especially made on line for me. The caption Reads "My father only wanted a blow job". Cost me$20.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Thanks guys. Just wondering how they went over with the strip club staff? Anyone have trouble getting in the door with just wearing a t-shirt?
    Any of the dancers laugh at them?
  • how
    15 years ago
    Samsung1 asked, "Anyone have trouble getting in the door with just wearing a t-shirt?"

Might want to wear some sort of shorts or pants, too...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    how,

Now if the correct dancer wears just a t-shirt, that would be nice!
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    "Give me ambiguity, or give me something else."

Not quite Patrick Henry, but it appeals to the old English teacher in me.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I wore a Yankees t-shirt one time, after last nights game that really seems funny!
  • Otto22
    15 years ago
    "I support single mothers" with pics of dancers on strip pole flanking the text.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've seen boob inspector and playboy talent scout before
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I found a t-shirt on ebay that shows a Weebles stripclub. It has a Weeble stripper (topless) and a bunch of drunken Weebles surrounding a stage. Of course I had to buy it, and the few times I've worn it to a club the dancers thought it was hilarious.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    For good, old fashioned yuks, it doesn't get any better than a T-shirt that says "dikfore".
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I kinda like the shirts at foulmouthshirts.com. Some of their Women's Shirts are great: "Does this shirt make my tits look big?"
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    "Wearer carries no cash" is pretty funny in a club
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Another favorite of mine is "Blow job waiting to happen". The door girl, bouncers, waitresses, bar tenders and dancers all look fore ward to seeing what I am wearing on each visit. I believe they are laughing with me and not at me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion