tuscl

Hooked?

So how long do you go between your strip club "fixes"?

I used to be able to only go once a month or so, now I'm lucky to keep it to once a week . Addicted?

Lips are sweet as candy, the taste stays on my mind
Girl, you keep me thirsty for another cup of wine
I got it bad for you, girl but I don't need a cure
I'll just stay addicted and hope I can endure

22 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't really keep track but I would guess every other week. Cold weather has been keeping me from going out lately though.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Imagine if you lived within short walking distance of a SC? I would be walking there every day for my exercise lol.

I tried walking to Kahoot's for exercise. I made it there but it was too damn far to consider it again in the near future.

I also know there used to be a club within 1 mile from me before I moved here but it was burned down. Now the property has been converted into a small shopping plaza featuring a starbucks with drive through window, kinko's, tanning salon, verizon store, etc. If that SC was still around I would probably be a frequent customer.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Maybe I am getting too old for this shit.Or maybe I am in love. I did not make my usual 3 day trip to Columbia Platinum Plus last month. And it looks like I will not be going this month.It is not a money problem.My retirement income is $7,00/mo. I can live on $1200. I cashed a check for $500 at my credit union the other day. The cashier told me that I had way too much money in my checking account (85K)and needed open a money market account.I will.I just miss gridget too much. She is retired from stripping but is a major player in my life.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Lately, it seems I'm going every weekend. I'm not planning to go this upcoming weekend, but I have nothing to do Saturday night, and I just might go, but finances might just get in the way.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Haven't gone in months. Used to go at least once a week before I retired. Now that I am going to "rework", I'll be out on the road with more cash. Will I start going again? I wonder since I've not really missed it.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I would like to go weekly, but I do not always have the available time for the 30-45 minute trip each way plus the 3-4 hours I would like to spend there. Lately I have only been going if I was already in the area as opposed to making the journey just to visit.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    You could probably invest that 85K in opening up your own SC. Show ATL how a SC is suppose to be lol
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    sam, I think that ATL already knows how a SC should be. The problem is that this is still the bible belt.Clubs do get busted. But at least I can (unlike Tampa)get a drink with my boobs.

When you are young, you can take chances with your money. You still have time to get it back.When you retire, financial advisers, advise to play it safe. I also have $40K in my 401K account. I planned for my retirement.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    It's usually a function of irregular cash flow. About once every two weeks, but more often when money permits. I have stayed away for as long as three months, but that was self-imposed cruelty.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat- Your post sounds like you didn't lose much through the Wall Street-401k-investments battering of this recession.

On strip club frequency, I'd say every other week, but it varies.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, my 401K is with Fidelity and I lost nothing.It is never too early to start planning for retirement. My only debt is my home Mortgage. It is with Chase and is less than $50k now. My home was appraised for $240k.I am in the process of doing a refi with them I am working with my financial adviser on changes for next year.How do write off stripper costs?
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, how come your cat is giving me the finger???

I definitely am seriously addicted. Being married, that is a bit of a problem. For a while, I was pretty broke, and I didn't like visiting a club while my wife was in town... hard to disguise since I don't smoke, and I'd come home stinking like a tobacco factory. That was working pretty well, limiting my spending and time in clubs. Then when she went out of town on business, I would spend what I could. Now, I'm getting restless since she's traveling less. Today I went to Bogarts and saw a fav there... it was wonderful. Hope this doesn't lead to a slippery slope.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I get restless after 5 days for some kinda action.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    shadow,

Mine was also with Fidelity and I lost over 50%. Of course that was a lot of my fault since I left it up to them to manage the funds.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    stripclubspy,He is just being friendly. He is a lover.He is a people person but do not piss him off. He weighs in at 13 lbs. he is almost 12 years old now and his name is shadow.

Clubber, Like I said, when you retire,you have to stay to low risk investments. This of course means less return on your money. I have known my financial adviser for 22 years. He only lives a 5 minute drive from me. Our kids went to school together.

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    shadowcat, good for you, I think alot of people had 401ks tied to company stocks. Stripper costs used to be at least up to a few hundred as "charitable contributions" but now you cant even write off that and strippers-clubs dont give receipts
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Scat,

You may want to consider paying off your mortgage. Assuming your payment is around 1,000/month you could then open a CD every month for a year with 1,000 and then add to it every year. In 5 years you would be much better off than doing a refi.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    txittyfan, I could do this but but for tax reasons my financial adviser advises against it.At least for now.My best friend and next door neighbor is a home builder.He has always had 2nd's on his home.He says that you never want to be the sole owner. You are too easy to sue. If a contractor falls off your roof, you are a much easier target than a BIG bank.I can easily afford a $500/mo mortgage, so will continue on this path.

I get senior citizen discounts at the grocery store and Wendy's but not at strip clubs. Is this fucked up?
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    It's been literally years. Probably won't ever step inside one again. Getting old is wonderful. The women treat you better and your dick stops making your decisions for you.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Trying to decide if I want to go out tonight myself. Supposed to be in the 30's in the morning with snow in the moutains. I was wearing shorts last weekend. I'm still home though and it's already 8:30 PM.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I'd say if you're on this board, you're definitely hooked.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Are we addicted--a dick t ed--or in recovery?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion