tuscl

Circle of trust.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Ok, I stole this from the movie "Meet the Fokers". But I do have one. There are about 10 guys in it.I have met each one personally.We share info about clubs and dancers by PM's/emails.And meet whenever we can get our skeds to match up.gridget is also a member.She has more intel than any one.

8 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    That sounds more like an insiders group. I think the biggest challenge with that on this site is geography, many of us live in completely different regions of the US.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    And that, my amigos, is the biggest hurdle we face. The second biggest hurdle is figuring out how to bang all the girls that we use as our avatars. I have always liked gatorfan's blond with the Gator Gear.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I only trust the dancers. They have no reason to lie, right?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    There are 2 that live OH. So I don't get to meet with them very often. 3 That live in the Atlanta area, 3 in Columbia SC, 1 in Florence SC and 3 that live in NC. Gridget lives an hours drive from Columbia. One in Aiken SC. Of course it is the Columbia Platinum Plus that keeps us tied together.
  • Good lord your circle of trust is a bunch of pervs that go to strip clubs? Ok hang on...your circle of trust is full of men that cheat on their wives, surround themselves with prostitution, and probably drink and/or do drugs.

My circle of trust has my college roomate....my wife......and another guy from college. A lawyer.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    dngv,
    Many of these guys don't have wives, don't surround themselves with anything more illegal than dancers who are nuttier than you, don't do drugs, but do drink responsibly. Your gross generalizations demonstrate your poor grasp of reality, and logical thought processes.

I wonder if the other members of your circle of trust include you in THEIR circles of trust?

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Let me add. Only 2 have wives. 3 of us are retired. There are only 2 that are less than 50 years old. 1 is black. All but 2 have met gridget. 8 Made the convention last May.There is a 4th Atlanta guy but he has not yet posted on TUSCL. But he gave a T-shirt to gridget on her birthday. It is rare day when I don't hear from one of them.

I don't know what dngv posted. He is on ignore.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I got a PM from shekitout yesterday. he had read a review on our favorite club and wanted my opinion. I knew all 6 dancers that were mentioned. I never give out names in my reviews. This is where the circle of trust comes into play. 3 were low mileage. The other 3 were high mileage. the reviewer was an amateur. But I guess that depends on what you are looking for.He was already acquainted with two of them. I gave him what I knew about about the other 4. Friends?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion