tuscl

Dancer Drama - Got Any Stories?

Saturday, July 18, 2009 6:53 PM
I define Dancer Drama as dancer problems (or manipulation) that can ruin a good SC experience or otc session which are usually attempts to get money for services not performed, cut the session short, or up the price. Usually this could be the impact of drugs, club management, or some sleaze BF they are supporting. Sometimes it is an opportunity to make an offer for either otc fun or negotiating say a dance set. Any thoughts or stories? I have also posted an article in more detail. The most extreme example I know of is a guy handing over $400 to a dancer (for nothing - she must have put a hex on him) because she needed the airconditioning in her car fixed.

20 comments

• rekrap
    15 years ago
    I went to the VIP with this smokin ginger and half way through the set she tells me she is 2 months pregnant....and there went my fantasy...I mean why the hell would she bother me with this nonsense...pregnant or not no need to tell me about it...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    rekrap: strippers are not exactly renowned for their intelligence or social savvy.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Webster's Dictionary Definition: Exotic Dancer = Drama They always have 10 storys to get you to spend more. Maybe they should make them Lobbyists
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Yes its unbelievable some of the stuff they will do to torpedo enthusiasm even if its just lapdances. You would think they would want to boost desire to increse earnings - hello. Yes if one were to tell me she was 2 months along I think it would gross me out too. But thats not the first time I have heard of one dancing when she was pg. My fav story they will tell is "I only made $20 today." Here your supposed to really spend big for them. I feel like telling them "well honey maybe you should go work at Burger King."
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    OMG...there isn't enough server space to list all of the Dancer Drama that I have witnessed (and occasionally dragged into) over the years!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The drama I used to fall for:(1) I'm about to get evicted. (I paid the rent direct);(2) this will be the third night I couldn't make tip-out. I really need $100.00 or the manager will drop me. (I gave her $50.00 and left.) (3) I twisted my knee really badly. Can you meet met at the emergency room and help me get treated? They are really mean to me. (I told her to call her ex-husband who is married to a doctor.)
  • ZoePi
    15 years ago
    One that killed my experience with one of my ATF's. When I was visiting with her she seemed bored and uninterested in visiting and chatting for a bit (looking off in the distant, checking her phone (texting), etc.) and immediatly demanded I go for a VIP dance. Afterwards, she began suggesting that I take her shopping, to buy her stuff, and to give her money to play the stage game with the girl on stage. It ruined everything by being treated like an ATM. Needless to say another one of my ATF's was working as well and I spent time with her which really pissed off the other one.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Any dancer throwing her own little Pity Party is a turn-off. But I associate Dancer Drama more with the gossip and back-biting they continually do.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I try to avoid the drama queens as much as possible. The stories I really dislike are the ones that include their kids. It makes me feel sorry for the kids and want to smack the dancer.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    As a paying customer, I expect respect. Once the drama, dancer arrogance, or pushiness starts, then its probably time for me to go out on the floor and look for another girl that actually appreciates the customer's attention. The ones that immediately demand an expensive dance set or seem so bored with me that they have to constantly text on their phone turn me off. I don't pay VIP just to get dances, and gals pushing the big money one time VIP fee are blowing in the wind with me. Pay as you go VIP at around $25 or less may be ok if I am planning to spend $100 or more, but I will not pay a one time VIP fee of say $125 whether dances or extras. At the club where I am Lifetime VIP its $125 or a VIP membership (around $800) to go into the VIP or Champagne Room. The investment in my VIP Membership has worked out very well for me in terms of my goals at the club.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    The strippers I favor often have some wild tales to tell about the drama in their personal lives away from the club. They tend not to get involved in the dancer drama within the club. Any stripper who tries to get me involved in it learns pretty quickly that that's not going to happen.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Figures chandler would be attracted to women with lots of drama in their lives. Fuel for the mind of the failed writer?
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I'm at one of my fav clubs. In come three Mexicans. I recognize one of them, Jose, as a waiter at a restaurant that I ate at about 4 times a week at during a job. I know him only from there. He's a decent enough guy when I'm there so I get their first round. A few minutes later, one of the strippers sees I know them and comes over to me. She starts to accuse them of ripping her and two other strippers off two nights ago. She goes goes on and on. I called Jose over and asked him about it. He denies it, denies that his friends did it. Then we get one of the other ripped of strippers involved. She says they're not the 'Spics'. Holy shit, Jose been exonerated with a racial slur! I told them they both had to apologize. For whatever reason, they did. What a bunch of bullshit. Next time I'm playing the I-don't-give-a-fuck card.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't like hearing a dancer talk about how she is going to go to school because she is better than doing this. She does not want to spend the rest of her life around these losers. Or she is going to pursue her modeling career because there are less creeps there than in SCs. She's telling me this at a SC and expecting me to buy a dance...That is FINE if you want to go to school or do a model career but don't refer to customers as creeps and losers while talking to one.
  • Bemelove
    15 years ago
    I had one trying to convince me that she wanted to exchange phone numbers and hang out. She then tried to get me to pay her but not receive a dance. She was kinky with the bed dances though. If the 2 month pregnant chick was hot enough that would have done it for me. I have a fetish for pregnant women though...
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Let's see, there is home drama and club drama. Home--"My baby is sick and I don't have money for medicine. I'm working a double just to have extra money to buy all his meds...My rent is due...I need to buy a new car... My boyfriend got busted for (fill in the blank)...My husband is in jail and I'm realy bummed out right now..." Club--"So and so is a thief, she's always looking though everybody's bag... Yesterday i caught her with my cell phone.... And so-and-so uses heroine, so she must be dirty (probably true)... Another one is getting a divorce and is constantly drunk because of it... Another one has just completed her divorce and is celebrating by being constantly drunk. Another one is embarrassed that her kids have seen her drunk too many times so she is cutting back on her drinking--this week. Life goes on. Jerry Springerr could have a lifetime of shows focusing on one theme: "Strippers who (_____). I'm not really negative--this just fits the topic. But it does get heavy in the clubs sometimes/all the time.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    The BF in Jail is pretty common. Those guys seem always to get on the wrong side of the law. Yet in forums like Strippers Web, I have read whole forums with dancers posting comments that SC club customers are losers who a dancer would not consider dating. Not all dancers feel this way but me feel sorry bc the BF is in jail. Get outta here.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Last week, I talked with a favorite dancer that I had not seen in 3 months. She previously had admitted to me that she was living a lesbian lifestyle. Now she tells me that she has a boy friend and has switched to dick. She told me this while I was sitting with another favorite. They discussed her new found joy in dicks. I asked if this was going to change her lap dance performance. She said NO and it didn't. Then she told me that she had met her boy friend as a customer at the club. I wonder how long this will last? We are BAD! lol...
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I haven't experienced much drama in strip clubs lately. Crossing my fingers. I'm trying to maintain my distance and spending. I did cut back my spending last time. I get the feeling that dancers are feeling a sense of desperation with less customers in the clubs and possibly spending less when they do visit. Unfortunately I believe this situation may get a lot worse starting within 6 months if not sooner. Then I wouldn't be surprised if desperation and drama starts climbing like crazy. An example of crazy drama that I have yet to experience would be for example, a dancer who hasn't made hardly any money even though she looks good, then she knows she will be kicked out due to eviction soon and is looking for a place to stay. What would you say? This is an example but I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually happens.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    In the example above I was suggesting what would you do if a dancer wanted to move in with you? That would be an example of crazy drama in my opinion. What if she just asked to spend the night at your place? I guess if you were home you might be ok with it depending upon the dancer. I'm speculating on what kind of crazy drama I might experience in the next two years if the economy gets as bad as I'm expecting and the strip clubs stay open and I still have enough disposable income to go visit. A few weeks ago at one club, one dancer commented, "you're the only one tipping" (at the stage or anywhere). It was still early but none of the other customers were even tipping a dollar. I don't know if dancers feel desperate when it's 10 PM on the weekend and the club is still pretty empty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion